Chapter 19~ Bomb drunk

Not edited- please comment and vote! I love reading comments on my books they motivate me lol!

Aurora D'Angelo

"Just helping with your zipper?" Sage asks for the 100th fucking time as I drop the shopping bags onto the floor next to the bed.

"Yeah, so why were you in the robe?" Ari wiggles her eyebrows. 

"Oh my god, they fucked in the change room. I think I should be proud you guys did that without getting caught" Mom smirks

"100% was not just the zipper" Lauren wiggles her eyebrows

"Gosh my niece had sex in a change room, and I thought Ace and Bella were crazy in that closet" Aunt Luci sighs dramatically and Mom's eyes go so wide I think she can see China from here.

"You knew?" she yell whispers as Me, Ari and Sage cringe out loud when Lauren and Luci laugh leaving mom a blushing mess.

"We never did shit" Me and mom say at the same time. Mom stands and walks to me, "Actually I change sides now" she sits beside me on the bed and I roll my eyes, yeah cause aunt luci caught you and dad slacking.

"I don't buy it" Sage says, "Both of you" she adds with narrow eyes. "NOTHING HAPPENED" Me and mom exclaim at the same time. 

"This is amazing, is there popcorn" Lauren laughs.

"So he was helping you get naked?" Ari asks and I groan. Gosh I love our family, so dumbly amazing.

Before I could change the subject aunt Luci talks, "fine, We'll let you both go, this time-now do all of our husbands have their shit ready for the ball tomorrow?" She says and all the ladies stand, "Mine is a dumb fuck that wants me to do everything for him" Sage says before running out of the room. "I don't let Ace pick his shit for things like these" Mom smirks evilly before calmly walking out. "Fuck, I forgot mine is a man child" Luci groans before also running out. Leaving me and Ari.

"I know something happened, now talk bitch"

"Nothin-" She cuts my lie off, well half lie. He kinda just-cupped me? Make me wet? and teased me before leaving. "-I'll tell they guys to piss off if you tell me" she offers and I glare at her.

"Fine" I grit before sitting on the couch next to her, and I spill the god damn beans, only about the change room though leaving the other times out leaving her mouth open. She snorts before I get up rolling my eyes and grabbing a bottle of Jack Daniels.

"Let's get bomb drunk"

Leonit Sidorov

I smirk seeing the killer glare I'm getting from Lorenzo and his friend Al. 

They haven't said a single word, and neither have I. I feel no need to explain anything when it comes to my fiancee.

"So Leonit and Rori will do the couples dance and then after we'll announce the wedding" Ace sighs clearly not over the fact that I'm marrying his daughter. But fucking hell the woman in this family are no doubt scary as fuck. Sage, Lorenzo's wife came up to me. Grabbed me by the collar and showed me a lighter saying 'If you hurt my Rori I will have you know I love, and when I mean love I mean love burning people's eyes' before brushing and fixing my collar and walking off.

Then Bella, her mother came up to me and just the way she walked into the room made me wanna run for my life, but I kept the fear contained. But that woman yanked me down and smacked the back of my head saying 'I don't give one fuck if you're some oh so scary killer, hurt my daughter in any way and I will burn you, your business, and your life to the ground all in heels' and then gave me the nicest smile ever before walking off, again without another word acting like she didn't threaten to kill me.