Chapter 26~ Show me

Not edited- please comment and vote! I love reading comments on my books they motivate me lol! PLEASE COMMENT. I NEED MOTIVATION WHORES.

WELCOME BACK TO SMUT AIRLINES WHORESSS, THIS SOME PG RATED WHORE SHIT. BE READY TO READ THE 8000+ WORDS OF FUCKING SMUT I WROTE FOR YOU CAUSE IM A WHORE AND YOUR A WHORE. MAKE SURE TO FUCKING COMMENT CAUSE I NEED TO KNOW YO THOUGHTS AND KEEP TWO DAMN HANDS ON THE DEVICE. WHY AM I YELLING? CAUSE THIS SMUT IS INTENSE. BE READYYYYY.

Play the song...

Aurora D'Angelo

Fucking hell, I did not think this through.

"Why you being so lazy? You've been sitting here in the same spot for 2 hours" Ari raises an eyebrow as I glare at her.

Two hours ago was when me and Leonit...Had sex, like really good amazing ass sex.

"Yeah...What's up with that?" Uncle Max adds on with a raised eyebrow just like his daughter, they both pick up their drinks and loudly take a sip of them. At the same time as they look at me with the raised eyebrow. I hate these two.

"Nothing" I grit with a small glare. Nosy ass motherfuckers.

I think of how this happens every time, we do shit. And then act like it never happened, and don't get me wrong here it's always amazing and stuff but why does it feel...Weird if that's a way to put it. Like we're some sort of enemies with benefits.

I sigh sitting on this chair with my legs aching and my core sore as fuck, I had to sit in the room for a good thirty minutes before I could even try to get up cause my legs wouldn't stop shaking and aching from pure pain. But the worst part is that my body-I fucking crave more.

Leonid Sidorov

Fucking hell, I want more.

I'm standing here talking to this moron but my mind is completely on Aurora. I tuned out his dumb voice and keep making small glances to her direction every once and a while. Once in a while being 3 times a Minute.

We shouldn't have done what we did upstairs, or at least not now. Cause now we're both craving more, I know she feels the same because of the small glances she makes towards me, the way she presses her thighs together whenever we make eye contact from across the room. How the glass in her hands is fisted tightly and so much fucking more.

3 hours since I last even talked to her. Right when we got down here this idiot pulled me away saying 'Can I borrow him for a second' and he made sure to check Aurora out right in front of my eyes. He's lucky there's a no violence rule, cause or else he would be bleeding out on the floor in a slow painful death.

"She's gonna hurt you" he states sipping on his whiskey, I sigh and look up. "What?" I ask my not controlling when my eyes flicker to Aurora sitting there with Ariana and Her Uncle.

His chuckle makes my eyes snap right back to his and before I could tell him to fuck off he speaks, "You're going to fall in love, and then get your heart broken" he states with a smirk showing off his tinted yellow teeth.

"And why's that?" I ask playing along with his little game. He turns slightly and looks at her before the fucker scoffs and looks back at me. "She won't love you back"