Chapter 55~ Padrona Della Morte

Not edited- ayoooo I did end up posting again, so proud of me

Anyways, can we pls get hella comments on this chapter so I might post again today before sleeping cause it's only 5 in the afternoon rn here. So if we get hella comments and votes I'll probably post again. 

I LISTENED TO POKERFACE WRITING THIS AND OH MY GOLY JEE IT WAS KINDA HOT...

Aurora Sidorov

I run a hand through his hand as he sleeps with his head in my lap, he just told me everything, how he got his scar, who did it, why they did it. And it's an understatement saying I want to fucking murder his father.

I lean over and grab my phone from the night table before settling back with one of my hands in his hair playing with his dark silky hair like I was before as I bring up Sage's contact

I messaged and told her to put Fay to sleep and that was three hours ago, currently it's 2am here and everyone is asleep. Except for Sage cause I told her not to go to sleep...

I start typing a message to her

Lady hulk

Me: You still awake?

Lady hulk: No shit, what do you want?

Me: Want to hunt someone down dear sister-in-law?

Lady hulk: ...hurts to think that you think that's even a question

Lady hulk: who?

Me: Leonit's father

Lady hulk: Oh...Sure?

Me: Come outside of your room in two minutes

I put my phone on the side of the bed, that was easier then I though it would be...

Biting down on my lip when I lightly slip out from under Leo and replace my lap with a pillow, his eyebrows furrow and he shuffles a bit.

I press a soft kiss to his lips and he relaxes when I do the same with his cheek, I cradle his cheeks in my hands and smile at him.

"I love you amore" I whisper making sure not to wake him, I brush a piece of his dark hair from his forehead before placing a soft kiss on his forehead and letting my lips linger for a second before I stand straight.

I grab my phone and my black gun from the night table before walking lightly and slowly to the closet and taking a pair of black jeans, a simple white blouse and a black leather jacket before stripping down and throwing them on.

Leaving my hair out before I walk out of the closet with my combat boots in my hands, making sure to see Leo asleep before walking out of the room lightly shutting the door.