Epilogue

Not edited- okay to clear the air, I said it was going to be a happy end because at that time it was going to be one. But i wanted to see how a sad ending would go so i tried writing it and it just suited Leonit and Aurora so much better sorry not sorry.

Also, everyone commenting on Leonit's bulletproof vest. The vest can only save him so many times, he was shot over and over again causing penetration of the vest.

Also please stop privately messaging me death threats, hella rude fam

chile, lemme know if you all actually want me to post the happy end i wrote as the alternative ending. Have a fun read!

 Have a fun read!

Fay Sidorov

I want to leave

I want to go to momma and dadda, but I can't anymore.

I saw it all, I watched the bad man make dadda hurt himself to save mommy but he lied. He didn't help my mom, he hurt her more.

He promised he would help her.

He lied

Everyone lied

Everything hurts so bad, the house blew up, my home is all broken now. Wherever I am kept me safe, but with the house this place went out of place and was thrown around, everything in here too.

My back hit the wall so hard, and then a desk fell on me. It's still here, I can't move it and it hurts my tummy so badly.

More tears run down my cheek as I try pushing the big table off of me, it's pressing right against my stomach and I can feel blood somewhere on my tummy getting my shirt all wet.

When I used to live with Tomma, I learned how to keep track of days with an analog clock. I think it's been almost a whole 2 days since everything.

Every time I close my eyes I see it all again, I see momma getting shot, dadda shooting himself to try and save his wife but nothing worked.

I couldn't even tell them how they were the best parents ever, even if it was only a few months with them, it was the happiest I have ever been, they are the best parents ever.

I wish they know-knew, I wish they knew that.

I wipe some tears from my cheek as I try to push the table, my tummy hurts every time I breathe too, it feels like my bones are being broken every time I try to move.

Mommy told me that she'd come back to get me, what do I do now?

The whole house is collapsed onto itself, i-is this the end?

It's so dark here too, I hate the dark-or well hate it now. Before I was fine with the dark, but now I hate it so much. And it's thunder storming outside, every time there is thunder I cover my ears and tell myself that someone will come get me.