Chapter 52~ The Sidorovs

Not edited- alr moment of truth I cried my ass of writing the last half of this chapter so I think it's a bit depressing and sad but AYE-be thankful...

Aurora Sidorov

"Yeah, basically" I yawn, Leonit sighs looking at the screen of his laptop.

We found out where Tomma is, Fay's father is living his life with the money he fled with before. In a nice beach house across the world. Probably sippin' on margaritas while his daughter goes to school in that horrible shitty boarding school.

"She's staying with us" he states in a mutter as he scrolls down, I smile as I stuff another cookie into my mouth nodding. I woke up to the cutest sight today...

Well before the two motherfuckers pushed me off the bed I saw them cuddling and shit, then they pushed me off so I pushed them off. It was only fair-childish bitch.

But then we got Fay to meet Maxim as we dug up information on Tomma in the home office here, Sage and Enzo are also coming here with Aria so they can finally meet.

If they aren't the next generation of besties I don't know who is...

"Does big bad mafia boss have a spot spot?" I sing, taunting him as I get up off my chair and walk behind his placing my hands on his shoulders, he scoffs.

I lean down and kiss his cheek, he relaxes his body leaning his body into my touch. "Two, I have two god damn soft spots" he mutters bringing his hands up and interlock our fingers.

"Yeah?" I ask kissing down his neck slowly, a smile on my lips when I hear a small sigh from him. He turns his spinny chair and I gasp when he pulls me down onto his lap with my back pressing against his front.

"We're going to have a kid here now, you need to stop with the lady boners" he chuckles and I look down, I mean at least you can't see lady boners poking out in your pants...

"I was not having a lady boner" I mutter, I was having a lady boner-yeah that's better whore.

"Sure, malyshka" he hugs me from the back resting his face in the crook of my neck, "Whatever you want"

Whipped mother fucker

"What's this?" I ask picking up some paper from his desk, a list of people with an X mark at the first two. My eyebrows furrow as I scan the names.

He does't talk so I ask again, "What's this for?"

"A kill list" he answers simply and I raise an eyebrow even though he can't see me.

"Aurora, can I ask you something?" He asks as his hands slip into the shirt I wear, his hands resting on top of my stomach playing with the belly piecing I have. I was going to say yes before he adds to his question, "About Braydon"