Chapter 39~ Ready to die for each other

Not edited- PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE BESTIE, IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 1.7K COMMENTS BY WHEN IM BACK FROM SCHOOL TOMORROW I'LL TRY TO POST ANOTHER CHAPTER! BUT THE COMMENTS NEED TO BE IN THE WHOLE CHAPTER AND NOT JUST IN THE A/N! SO 1.7K COMMENTS AND 673 VOTES FOR A CHAPTER TOMORROW BABE!

this is not edited at all so stfu if you find a error... -_- love you too babe

How's the new cover????? YAY OR NAY???

Aurora D'Angelo

I hold my breath yet again when the man grabs the back of my head dunking it in the ice water, my breathing uneven and at this point I feel like I'm about to faint from lack of air

The gas was the last thing I remembered before everything went black, well the words Leonit whispered as he pulled me to his chest echo throughout my head over and over again.

'Make sure to stay with me, please baby'

I struggle as my head gets pulled out of the water and the gag in my mouth muffles my curses as I cough up the water, "How's Bella? Haven't seen her for years" The Tori woman checks out her nails as her man punches me across the face.

My head swings to the side and I choke on the water, "I can't believe I wasn't invited to any weddings" she looks at me and I glare as her man pushes me to my knees and my tied hands hit the floor in front of me.

"Look just like her" she trails off looking at me with horror or disgust, one or the other though I could care less.

She points for the fat man to un-gag me and he does, as soon as I get to speak I talk "How's your husband? Son? Daughter?" the people me and my siblings killed years ago at Enzo and Sage's wedding. How we ended that bloodline.

Her face hardens and I spit at her heels, mom would be proud. Knock off Louis.

"Shoot him in the arm" she speaks without breaking eye contact with me

I hear a gun go off and what makes my eyes widen is when I hear cursing in Russian, his voice, his groans.

My eyes snap back to her, "Fucking who-" she cuts me off and her man holds me down roughly when I try standing, "-Aunty, you can call me aunty or your dear husband gets shot again" she grins with a gun twirling in her hands

"So tell me, how did you kill my children?" her face hardens again and she looks at me with so much hate, I smirk at the expression she holds.

"Burned them, not before torturing, hurting, making them watch each other getting hur-" I stop talking when she sits up and her hand swings up into the air hitting my cheek as a stinging and ringing fills my ear.

My tongue pokes at the inside of my cheek, she wanted to know. Not my fault.

If I say for them to let him go they'll know I care, and then in no way will they leave him alone.