Chapter 36~ "You owe me"

Not edited- this chapter has a few things that should never happen in real life, So if any of this has happened to you. I am so sorry baby, I just want you to know that me and everyone else are here for you and you'll get through it. So if you're not comfortable with the following I think this chapter could trigger something and if it does I am genuinely sorry. Just message me and I can try summarizing it for you in a message discluding any triggering words.

⚠️Trigger warning⚠️
mentions of rape
non-consensual sex
manipulating
gaslighting
unknown rape

These are all acts that are ignored and normalized, in ontario there are many cases of young girls that have this happen to them but teachers and even the police say they're trying to start drama and ignore it. So if this is you, I need you to know that I personally apologize for this stupid system and you're not alone baby, we're all going to be fine as soon as the protests me and my school are doing along with 20 other highschools in ontario so far! We're spreading the word, so don't ignore it even if you're scared. Tell someone you trust and feel comfortable with, and if you don't have that someone please message me.

Back to topic, if you feel this chapter won't be good for you message me and I'll send a summary without any triggering words for you babe. Have a good read and please remember to vote and comment!

Please vote and comment, comments are always down along with votes. Am I doing something wrong here? Pleaseeee comment y'all, the comments make me so happy and I need to be happy rn. SO PITY MEEEEEE

 SO PITY MEEEEEE

Leonit Sidorov

Sighing as I shake my head a bit looking at Aurora sleeping on the couch, it's 5 in the morning and she's sleeping on the fucking couch in the living room.

My eyes find my hoodie on her and I chuckle lightly before leaning down a bit, for some reason my hand reaches down and I go to move some hair away from her face softly.

I stand and lay my blazer on the couch before carefully slipping my arms under her legs and her back picking her up bridal style in my arms

She stirs, her head resting in the crook of my neck as her hand rests on my chest. She nuzzles her face into my neck as I start walking.

She stirs again and this time she mumbles something, my eyebrows furrow a bit as I walk towards the stairs and her hand fists my shirt.

"No" she whispers and I look down seeing her eyes closed, eyebrows furrowed and deep heavy breathing. "Please" she mutters again

I walk into my room and shut the door lightly with my foot before setting her on the bed, "I-I don't like it" her whispers and the way she holds onto my shirt tightly makes me freeze.