Chapter 71~ Played

Word count: 2037
Not edited- heyy, ik i said i was in a writers block but then i tried writing again and here we are. BE GRATEFUL FFS

and btw i had a mental break down before writing this so it might be sad and consider that tar cried editing it...ion think its too bad tho so ye you're good i think

Have funnnn, when this gets 2k+ comments and 992 votes i'll start writing the chapter you've all been dreading <3 JHDUIUVDE HEHHEHEHE IM GON FUCK SHIT UP

Aurora Sidorov

I watch the speedometer go higher and higher as I swerve through the lanes, my eyes on the timer I set on my phone showing me there's only 3 more minutes left. Fucking hell, I tried calling them but no phones or devices of mine worked.

I'm going so goddamn fast the other cars I pass seem like they weren't there in the first place as I fail to see them, the water on the two sides and under the bridge being the only thing that stands out.

My finger tapping on the wheel as I go faster, counting my heart beats telling myself to stay calm as I tap my fingers against the leather of the wheel each time I hear my heart drumming in my ears.

I'm so fucking close to the house, I set up the bomb detection devices so I can find the bombs faster when I'm parked outside of the house. As soon as the car stops fully and it detects the house it starts searching for any types of bombs.

I really hope Leonit is okay...

Waiting for the devices to start and pick up the signals, my knee bouncing up and down as I wait. But my heart drops a-fucking-gain when I see it says no bombs found anywhere close.

He played us.

Anger clouding my brain as I open the door and run to the front of the house, swinging open the door as I count down the seconds. Roman fucking played me.

There were only bombs set up there, he wanted Leo alone and I gave him just that.

I see Sage and her eyebrows furrow. "I need 3 teams sent to this location, doctors, assassins, snipers, I want Roman and he's there, kill him the second you see him" I say giving her the letter with the location and her eyes widened before she nods and runs off.

"I'll meet you all there" I say panting as I run right back out, 2 minutes. Fuck, I can't believe he played us like a god damn game of poker.

I got here in almost two minutes, a ten minute drive turned into a two minute one. Surely I can make it there faster.

Men are already rushing out behind me getting into cars and grabbing guns as they all run outside, "Rori, how long do we have?" I hear Enzo behind me and my eyes go glossy as I open the door of my car.

"Two minutes before it all blows" I respond, keeping my voice from breaking as I speak thinking of how I just left my family there. Goddammit, what have I done?