Chapter 63~ Solnyshka

Edited tarjalski - heyyyy you all, HAPPY NEW YEARS EVEEEEEEEE

anyways, please comment and vote-IF THIS CHAPTER GETS IKE 1.3K COMMENTS AND 794 VOTES I MIGHT POST TOMORROW ON NEW YEARS!

posted a tiktok go likeeee (wh0reforurmomma)

Aurora Sidorov

"Why do i have to find out from Sage that it's your birthday in three days?" Leonit's voice is muffled from my earbuds, I take a deep breath before pulling them out and putting the airpods in the case before turning in the bed to look at him.

It's been three days since I got tested and Leana was here. I've been droopy in bed the whole three days but whenever he comes home I put on a tiring act. But in reality I am just scared to tell him.

What if he doesn't want me anymore?

I shrug and my eyes find his hand hiding something behind his back, he pulls off his dark grey blazer and crouches down next to the bed pushing some hair away from my face. "You okay?" he asks and I smile nodding.

He sighs, like every day he's seeing through my act but today he decides to push. "I haven't seen my wife smile a real smile for the past week, talk to me malyshka" his thumb creases my cheekbone and I bite down on the inside of my lip keeping tears at bay.

His eyes scan my face and he brings his hand up from behind his back, "Lorenzo told me you like these" he brings up a singular black lily flower.

"I love you Aurora, and I hate seeing you like this" he whispers placing a kiss on my forehead. I was about to shut him down and say nothing is wrong but when he gets up and leaves the flower on the night table I can't help but stand with him and grab his hand.

Pulling him to me before I wrap my arms around his neck, going on my toes as I bury my face into the crook of his neck and my eyes slam shut. "I'm so, so sorry" I whisper before tears start slipping down my cheeks.

His hands wrap around me and he pulls me to his chest, "Talk to me, please" his hand finds the back of my head and he keeps me pressed to him, our chests together and I quietly cry into his shoulder.

I can't lose him.

If Rori from two months ago saw me, knew how scared I was to lose him she'd laugh in my face and call bullshit. But now I can't fucking sleep without him, I can't stop worrying about him when he's at work, all I want to do is keep him safe and happy.

His arms are my favourite place in the whole fucking world, the feeling when he holds me, it's so god damn pure and blissful. It feels like heaven on earth...

And what if when he finds out I can't give him, or his mafia a heir? What if he leaves me? That would mean he'd never hold me again, never bury his face in the crook of my neck, never hold my hand, no more kisses, nothing.