Chapter 41~ Let's try this

not edited- ALR HERE IS THE CHAPTER I PROMISED SO CAN WE ALSO GET A SHIT TON OF COMMENTS ON THIS? IF THIS GETS 1.9K COMMENTS BY TOMORROW MORNING I WILL WRITE AND POST TWO MORE CHAPTERS! SO IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 1.9K COMMENTS AND 786 VOTES WHEN I WAKE UP TOMORROW I WILL POST 2+ CHAPTERS! AND THEY'LL BE LONG CHAPTERS

SO VOTE AND COMMENT FOR A SHIT LOAD OF CHAPTERS TOMORROW!

Aurora D'Angelo

My eyes snap open when I hear a small groan and my eyes find the nurse from before taking off his ventilator, he's awake.

"You snore" He states looking at me when our eyes meet and the lady chuckles lightly

My eyebrows furrow, he's acting normal. "You almost died" I blurt and even the nurse freezes with wide eyes.

"I-I have to go...Make lemons" she stutters before speed walking out off the room, you can't even make lemons...

My eyes stay on his as he moves a bit sitting up in the hospital bed, my eyes fall to the bandages on his arms, his chest and I gulp.

I sit straight in the chair ignoring the pain that it causes my body, I feel my hands shaking again at my sides as I look at him. How hurt he is because of me.

"Auro-" he starts only to be cut off by me "-Why would you do that? You should have let them touch me" 

I know I like him but that doesn't have to mean shit to him, he's so cold with me, rude and sarcastic, why would he try to keep me safe?

I stand as my legs burn yet again, he sighs and leans over a bit with a wince before grabbing my hand and pulling me to him. My thighs hit the side of his bed before he grabs my waist lightly and pulls me to sit beside him on his bed.

"Shut up Aurora, and listen for once"

I glare at him and go to get up but he grabs my hand interlocking our fingers and I gasp when he wraps his arm around my waist not pressing on the bruises hidden by my hoodie.

I go to warn him about his shoulder but he glares at me and I glare back, can I change feelings? Why does he have to be so annoying?

"He was going to touch you, not just hit" he starts and I sigh, well no fucking shit Leo. 

"And your bitchy ass would obviously fight back, so he'd hurt you too" he continues as I move closer to him, I give up acting like I don't care. I wrap my arms around his torso, "I'm not a bitch to everyone, just to you" I mutter and he chuckles.

"I took a vow to take care of you, Malyshka" I feel a soft kiss being pressed to my forehead, butterflies storm my stomach, finally knowing what this word means, baby, he's calling me baby.

moya lyubov means 'my love' mom told me 

"I'd do it again in a heartbeat" he whispers and I close my eyes when they get glossy, so would I.