Chapter 44~ Yeah?

Not edited- HEYYYYY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND IF IT GETS 2K COMMENTS AND 782 VOTES I CAN POST A LOT TOMORROW AND ON THE WEEKEND CAUSE IT'S A PA DAY FOR ME AND I HAVE FRIDAY OFF. SO IM FREE ALL DAY! (THE COMMENTS HAVE TO BE IN THE ACTUAL CHAPTER NOT JUST IN THE A/N YOU CHEATERS)

I posted a tiktok last night so also please go like that! (wh0reforurmomma)

SO COMMENT AND VOTE FOR A LOAD OF CHAPTERS TOMORROW!!!

tarjalski Watched me write this and...let's say it was interesting...SHE'S SO CUTE BRO, EVERYONE CALL HER CUTE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW. SAY IT WITH ME "YOU'RE SO CUTE TARJA"
she also gon be my new editor sooooooo, everyone say thanks

 SAY IT WITH ME "YOU'RE SO CUTE TARJA"she also gon be my new editor sooooooo, everyone say thanks

Aurora Sidorov

I shuffle closer to him quietly and pull the covers higher

It's almost 10 in the morning and I've been staring at him sleeping for a good ass thirty minutes, like a creep...

He's so perfect, the way his long lashes brush against his amazing cheek bones, his black hair a hot mess from sleeping, his soft lips, the small scar he has right under his right eyebrow, and how his thumb rubs small circles on my lower back under my shirt unconsciously.

But the scar on his collar bone again catches my attention like it has been doing for the last thirty minutes, his one boundary...

I wonder what happened

Same mamacita, like who hurt my baby?

Who'd he let him hurt him is the real question, consy

I've accepted my fate at this point.

I look back up to his face and sigh, I'm hungry. I try to sit up in bed but that only results in two arms wrapping around my waist lightly and I get pulled to his body as my back meets his front, my eyes widen.

"You done staring like a creep? Didn't want to disturb you" he talks and butterflies swim in my stomach from his deep, raspy morning voice as he moves my hair nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.

What the fuck

"How long have you been awake for?"

"an hour before you woke up" he states casually and I raise an eyebrow even though I know he can't see my face

"Why?" I move closer to his warm body as his hands slide into my shirt lightly creasing my stomach with small circles.

I use his other arm as a pillow before my hand comes up and interlocks our fingers, I let my fingers play with his silver rings that shine in the dim lighting of the room.

"I got a call, and left the room so I didn't wake you" he mutters against the skin of my neck as my fingers slide the snake rings up before pushing it back down, it's a small silver snake wrapping around his middle finger.