Chapter 64~ A hint

Edited - wassup you guysssss, sorry for not posting for a few days my update streak was ruined...

anyways i'm back now tho, so make sure to vote, comment, share!

IF THIS CHAPTER GETS LIKE 1.3K+ COMMENTS AND 829 VOTES I'LL POST AGAIN TODAY!!

3K+ COMMENTS AND 829 VOTES I'LL POST AGAIN TODAY!!

Aurora Sidorov

I smile as Aria and Fay talk, well with their hands in sign language. Today these two went to their first class and learnt simple things, hello, goodmorning, goodbye and etc.

We walk into the main hallway and I smile even more, the package I ordered came in today. His ring is finally here...

It's almost 6 in the evening so Leo and Enzo are probably still at the office doing god knows what.

"Rori we're going to watch a movie in Fay's room" Aria announces before they run off without another word, okay then.

I hope it's PG...

I walk towards the kitchen for some water, the classes are pretty far of a drive so I had to drive 1 and a half hour there and one and a half hour back. Okay not that long but it is still tiring driving for that long.

I see Sage in the kitchen and I raise an eyebrow when she starts cursing the stove in Italian, holding in a laugh when she goes on about how the stove is a bitch and hates her for no reason at all.

"SUCCHIAMI IL CAZZO"[SUCK MY COCK] she shouts at the stove and that's when I burst out laughing, she's telling a stove to suck her cock-

Bro the woman in our family are crazy

"Shut up before I shove a spatula up your prissy ass" she snaps gritting her teeth and I suck in a sharp breath nodding holding my laughter in, I fake my laugh as a cough before walking to the fridge

"What're you even trying to do?" I ask but before she could talk someone on her phone does, "Trying to make a motherfucking cake" I hear mom's voice on her phone filled with annoyance and anger.

"I almost burned down your house by the way" Sage leans against the counter and pulls her lighter out of her pocket, before she could flick it on I yank it out of her hands glaring at her.

"Hey mom" I open the fridge looking for some food

"Hey baby, where were you?" she asks, sounding happier now and I grab a water, we're not telling her about Fay just yet. They'll all have to wait till the party in two days.

I turn and my eyes widen when I see another lighter in Sage's hands as she looks at the flame, what the fuck?

"Did you pull that out of your bra?"

She looks at me with a 'duh' look and I put my hands up in surrender mocking her look before something burning starts smelling in the air.

"What's that?" I mutter as I get closer and closer to the oven, I pull it open and cough when nasty ass air comes out of it showing a burnt cake. "Shit I knew I was forgetting something, oh well" Sage sighs