Chapter 12~ Horny woman

Not edited- please comment and vote! Never be a quiet reader 

Aurora D'Angelo

A ball, the dumb yearly mafia ball is in 3 days. 

I'm sitting in a mafia meeting right now listening to my brother blab on about some mission I have today, bitch if I get hurt and need to show to the ball like that it's on you. Oh and did I mention i'm going on the mission with my cheating ex?

I yawn out loud and all the talking stops as all eyes fall to me, oops. Enzo rolls his eyes at me as he continues talking. Dude I already know what to do. Get into the club, seduce the man, get him drunk, get the info and then BAM kill him.

Can't I go alone? Why does Braydon have to come along? I hate his guts, should have killed him when I had the chance.

"Are you sure she can do this?" Braydon asks catching my attention, I sit up straight and raise an eyebrow at him. "I mean, she's good. But is she that good?" He asks again and my tongue pokes in the inside of my cheek. Hit him.

When I go to get up I feel a hand on my thigh before me eyes trail up the arm and find Leonit, "She can do it" he says with a hint of annoyance? In his voice. Boy what you annoyed about?

"Well if she fails?" Braydon questions and I scoff, "at least I didn't fail to bring in a already drunk woman. Or get kicked in the balls. 3 times." I say and his face drops as he gives me a glare. "She can do it" Enzo sighs and I roll my eyes. My brothers or family never knew about me and Braydon, we kept us a secret and he cheated but I let him go out of the goodness of my heart. Or cause you were being lazy? SHHH

My eyes snap back to the hand on my thigh when It doesn't move, I look up to Leonit and see him ignoring my glare and talking to Enzo. Asshole. I grab his hand and move it to his lap when no one's looking.

Just a second later I feel his hand back on my thigh and I take a sharp inhale when his thumb goes under my skirt. Earlier when we got back the first thing I did after Ari and Sage teased me was put some god damn makeup over the huge ass hickey on my neck.

How did I not even feel him giving me tha-Cause he had a gun to your pussy. 

I watch as his hand on my thigh stops, his hand fully under my dress. His fingers grazing my underwear. Thank fuck it's under the table so no one sees. I grab his hand and when I go to move it he dodges my hand before gripping my thigh. Okay, I'm wet.

I look over to see a small smirk on his lips as he talks to Enzo about setting up the ball we have to host this year. Motherfucker. I sigh leaving his hand be seeing it's not up my underwear or anything, I mean not that I mind... 

I look up and see Braydon looking at me-or well my boobs. I roll my eyes and hug Leonit's coat tighter around me, that's when Braydon's eyes meet mine and I send him a glare before turning to look at Enzo knowing very well his eyes are still on me. He cheated on me with my best fucking friend. I went to university with this girl named Scarlet and-well I brought her back home with me for Christmas break cause she was my roommate and she knew about my family. Then BAM I wake up and Braydon's not in bed. I go to check Scarlet's room and what do I see? Her bouncing on his dick like the blond bimbo she turned out to be. Worse part, he said I wasn't enough. He said that he hated sex with me. Dude I only had sex with your horny ass cause I now realize you forced me to. But not really like rape, it was more blackmail saying shit like. 'But baby you know I love you' and bullshit like so.

I sigh leaning back into my chair, Why's he even here? Cause he's Enzo's little suck up bitch.

I bite the inside of my cheek when I feel Leonit's thumb drawing random shapes on my thigh as his fingers keep grazing my underwear-fuck.

I know I said only once, I know it was only like 3 hours ago, but I want more.

Fuck

I put my hand on top of his keeping him from going any further, god damn tease.

I look down at his fingers and my lip gets caught in between my teeth, those fingers were in me hours ago. Made me feel so good, made me moan his name, All I can think about is those fingers pumping in and out of me. Making me feel so much pleasure, his mouth around my-"Rori are you listening?" Dad asks snapping me outta my...Very holy thoughts.

"Yep"

"So you and Leonit will announce the engagement at the ball by going together-" he pauses and glares at Leonit, "-As a couple" he says a bit too sweetly causing me to chuckle a bi-WAIT WHAT? "Wait, so like in three days?" I ask and dad nods along with Enzo.

My eyes fall to Leonit, I watch as his smirk takes on his lips and his hand grips my thigh tighter making me bite my lip harder suppressing a moan as my underwear gets wet. Not good.

"Can I go?" Braydon asks, oh. I forgot he was here...

"Be ready in an hour for the mission" Enzo nods as Braydon gets up sending Leonit a glare for some reason and walking out, Dad and Enzo start talking about the ball again as I fall back into my own world filtering all voices out.

My eyes fall back to Leonit's hand and slowly trail up along his arm, his blazer is off. The sleeves of his white dress shirt are folded up showing the inc traveling up his arm, his legs spread as his dark hair sits as a mess on his head giving him the hot bed head look. My eyes then fall back to his arm. I have tattoos but I wonder how good his pain tolerance is cause mine hurt like a bitch.

I see Leonit's eyes meet mine and I immediately look away as he catches me staring, shit, well that's awkward...

"Is my hand distracting you love?" I hear him whisper when dad and Enzo are busy talking and completely ignoring us, "No"

He hums lightly and my body which I didn't know was tense relaxes, my eyes widen and I bite my lip hard when his thumb presses against my clit over my underwear. My eyes snap to his and see him smirking at me feeling the wetness between my legs. I get up in one quick motion as his hand falls off back into his lap.

"I'm going to go get ready" I say before practically running out off the room, what the fuck is he thinking? Doing that shit when my brother and dad are in the same damn room. Bitch. Hot bitch that made you cum.

SHUT YO TRAO cONSY

Blah Blah Blah

cONS-yatta yatta yatta

Well, have fun with BrAyDoN on that dumb mission cause you ain't getting anymore action in tonight.
Change your underwear horny woman...

A/N
Word count: 1356

Sorry for no update last night, I was getting ready for school with my boyfriend and today was my first day. But here's the update y'all have been waiting for.

I'm editing a chapter of The act of Innocence right now so that will also be out soon, keep an eye out!

Instas!Mine: omfg_af
Rori and Leonit: leonitandrori
Ivy and Ares: ivyandherolly
Please go follow for couple content to make you all feel lonley af!

<3