Next books

Spin off to the D'Angelo series

𝐅𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐯, for the eyes of the mafia world she's just the queen of the Russian mafia, leading the most impenetrable mafia out there, she leads with pride honouring her late parents. Keeping a peace with every other mafia, well that was until she hears about the rise of the Americans.

They took it all from her.

Her anger comes rushing out, memories of watching how her parents that she had just gotten died run through her head and she decides that she would die before they rise again.

After dark, Fay goes out. Everyone knows that you don't dare looking the 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫 in the eyes. People run when that name is mentioned, but no one knows who kills from behind that mask.

When you have the number one assassin in the mafia world you're supposed to run, fucking pray for your life. The click of her heels, the sound of her small chuckles she lets out before killing are the last things you'd hear.

𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, he's a man who built up the american mafia behind everyone's backs after he found it dead underground.

He has nothing to do with the past Americans, has no idea what they'd started, what he's stepping into when he brings the American mafia back up...

The second best assassin in the mafia world, but he craves being first, being the best causing him to make a return of the american mafia.

He makes sure everyone knows this mafia has nothing to do with the older, and in his opinion the weaker version. This time the mafia is lead by the 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, when Archer kills he flickers the lights letting his victims know it's him.

No one knows who he is, no one has seen the face of The blackout devil.

Fay doesn't talk, she doesn't show emotion to anyone that isn't in her family, Fay is colder then her ice blue eyes.

The silent sniper has a new target, but this time Archer knows she's coming. He knows he has a brutal murderer on his back but what's life without some danger?

𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒖𝒏.

And just like that was how the war between the Blackout Devil and the Silent Sniper began, destroying everything in the path of their battle field. No one knows who they are, what happens when the masked sniper and the devil meet? A dark complex with flickering lights, who wins?

 No one knows who they are, what happens when the masked sniper and the devil meet? A dark complex with flickering lights, who wins?

(No set release date currently)

*NEW SERIES*

KADE SISTERS

Velencia Kade, one of the strongest women in the mafia world. No one but her father and sister have seen her good side, her eyes colder then ice.

But she's messed up, her mother ruined her, she broke this girl till Velencia thought she herself wasn't worthy of life.

Velencia's father died, the only parent that actually loved her left and left her with her cruel mother. Her mother decided to hand the mafia throne to Velencia, but not before giving her certain tasks to complete to 'prove' she can take care of the empire.

Those tests, the levels she forced her own daughter broke the poor girl.

She is covered in tattoos for the single reason of covering her scars from those levels she completed for her obsession over the mafia throne, and she's gone so far, she won't quit at the last level.

The last level, 'Kill Alessio Morana'

But what happens when her own mother sabotages her, sets up an alliance with Alessio's mafia. What happens when she forces a marriage between these two. One twisted game, he wants her dead and she wants him dead.

A marriage for only 6 months, until one kills the other. Who wins this war that has hurt too many people?

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐕𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞? 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐫? 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐢𝐦?

 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞? 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐫? 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐢𝐦?

(Release date: When I finish Mr Mafia and Mrs CEO)

----------------

Anyways, that was something now wasn't it?

Now we say goodbye to this series for good, thank you all for all the love I've gotten on this series.

I love you all so much and this time I actually mean it <3

Even though this wasn't my favourite series I pulled through and I hope I reached the expectations you had set for these books, thank you so much and see you in the next one.

Thank you so much for reading, hope you all decide to check out my next books!

ish <3