Chapter 8~An Arranged Marriage

Not edited- please comment and vote! I love reading comments on my books they motivate me lol! Be ready hoes... COMMENT I WANNA KNOW YO THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER!!!

Aurora D'Angelo

I move the gun's aim from his head to his shoulder, "You know what Leonit" I start off and he smirks even more. 

"Suck my non-existent dick" I mutter pulling the trigger as a bullet pierces his skin, good.

*Hours before*

I hear a knock on my door and get look up from my laptop to see Enzo standing there, "Can I come in?" he asks and I nod. He closes the door before stepping in and sitting on the edge of my bed.

"What do you think about Leonit?" he asks suddenly and the question takes me by surprise, weird but sure. "He's a cocky ass eating motherfucker. Why?" I ask sweetly and he chuckles. "Something happened today." he starts off. God the suspense is killing me.

"Spit it out Enzo, you know I hate beating around the bush." I say closing my laptop screen and he sighs. "Leonit asked for something to make sure we won't break the alliance" he states and I raise an eyebrow asking what it was. A warehouse? Money? A house? Cause that's all I can think of.

"I didn't say yes" he adds careully, why is he walking on egg shells? "Enzo spit it out before I grab the gun on my night table and shoot it outta you" I warn and he rolls his eyes. "An arranged marrige"

The fuck? With who?

"There's a meeting in the meeting room in 15, be there" he says and stands, "What the hell Enzo?" I groan as he walks out of my room leaving me with literally no info.

"you know what this is about?" I ask uncle Seth, he crosses his arms and glares hard at Leonit as Dad, Enzo, Emilio, Al, Alex all do the same. What the fucking hell is going on here? And why's Alex angry? That man is barely ever angry, same with Emilio, he's like a teddy bear.

"Someone talk before I beat it outta you" I grit annoyed at this suspense. Dude, a black wedding dress would be so cool. Huh? What? Oh you still haven't? Okay never mind for now

"Leonit thinks he should have something...Important to us for some fucking insurance in case we think about breaking the alliance" Emilio says and I raise an eyebrow. "Okay..." I trail off seeing no problem here. Give him some money or a warehouse.

"The north Carolina Warehou-" I am cut off by Leonit chuckling, "Sweetheart, not a warehouse" he smirks at me and I send him a quick glare before turning to dad and Enzo. "What the hell does he want?" I ask.

Dad sighs, "An arranged marriage between the two of you" he says and all the breath is knocked out of my lungs, damn dad. Thanks! She's kinda slo-SHUT UP.

"Sorry, I think I'm hearing things" I laugh and my eyes glare at the men around the table, "Listen, anything else" Enzo sighs looking at Leonit. What the hell? 

Leonit is fucking sick, a psycho. *Cough* Hot *Cough* psycho*Cough* 

"No thanks, I have my mind set" he says, "Well fucking change it" Alex grits. "Anything else, not my fucking niece" Uncle Seth says. "Name a price" Al adds also pissed. Okay...Maybe he'll reconsider.

I hope not...

cONSY SHUT IT

"Look, This arrangement doesn't happen this alliance is done. It's not smart on my end to do this without something you all would never risk. And clearly I have the perfect thing right in front of me" he says smirking at me.