Chapter 80~ A fool

Edited- Hi...

okay, so don't be mad at me for this chapter.

Also everything in italics is a flashback. So yeah remember that.

Aurora Sidorov

Aurora Sidorov

My eyes slam shut and pain strikes my whole body.

"Love makes you do crazy shit, isn't that so Leonit?" Birch asks Leonit, right now Leonit doesn't care about anything but the fact that I can feel the tip of a dagger at my neck ready to stab me.

"P-Please, I'll do anything, let her go" Leonit's voice comes out panicked as he chokes over his words.

Silent sobs leaving my lips as the hand clamped over my mouth grips my cheeks so hard it hurts and has me wincing, the blood loss already having me weaker than I've been before.

"Did you let my brother go?" My body freezes when Birch's dagger pokes at my skin even more, my eyes fluttering open to see Leonit's eyes wide in fear as he takes in deep unsteady breaths, tears running down my husband's face as he talks.

"Kill me" Leonit blurts, my eyes widen and I try saying something but Birch's hand won't let me, he's holding me up against him with an arm tight around my neck cutting off air supply.

The room is spinning slightly as I feel my blood drip down my arm and thigh.

"Birch please, let her go" Leonit almost begs, a shake in his voice before a sob rips through him causing him to wince due to all the gunshots that he'd been hurt with minutes ago.

I look up to see even more American snipers with their guns to Leonit.

The room is spinning and all I can see is Leonit is panicking, it feels as if someone is sucking all the air out of my lungs, and the way Birch holds his arm against my neck keeping me from wrapping my arms is mi amore make me fear the next minutes.

What if he gets even more hurt?

He's already hurt, covered in blood, and I can't do anything because of me being held back and I know damn well the second I'm let go of I will pass out or fall to the ground.

Fuck, my eyes flicker to the one sided glass where Fay is and I pray to god she's covering her eyes right now.

"Aurora, baby, deep breaths" Leonit reminds me quickly, his voice filled with fright when my eyelids start drooping.

I let out a small cry when the dagger presses against my neck, "you two were destined to be apart" Birch scoffs after looking between the two of us, my eyebrows furrow when he leans down and starts pulling me away towards the hallway.

My body is too weak to protest but I look over my shoulder to see some of the snipers holding Leonit down with guns to his neck and head when he goes to chase me.