Chapter 10~ Once, Only Once

Not edited- please comment and vote! And never be a quiet reader smexy bestie!

Hello, fellow passengers welcome to smut airlines. In this airline we will have some mature content so a nice and kind reminder to KEEP YOUR HANDS ON THE DAMN DEVICE and enjoy this quick smut peice! Please buckle your seat belts, We will be taking off shortly please make sure you are prepared to read the 3000+ words of smut I have written for you all. Alright that was all, thank you for picking smut airlines and I hope you enjoy your first flight of this book have a good day passengers.
(Play the song...)

Aurora D'Angelo

We walk into his penthouse and I roll my eyes at how empty it is, no pictures, no personalized touches, nothing. Literally nothing.

"You can go shower in any room, I'll get you some clothes" he says and I hum looking around the clean ass penthouse. I could never.

Without another word I head towards the stairs, I walk upstairs and pick the first room I see before opening the door and walking in. I unbutton the blazer that was around my body and toss it to the bed and that's when the damn door opens. "Of course you chose my room" he walks in and I roll my eyes. "Not like I knew it was yours" I mutter before walking into the bathroom.

"Wanna save water Aurora?" He calls after me and I scoff, "Fuck off Leonit"

I might be getting married to him but not once will I let him touch me, I will never fucking love that psychotic bastard, Will never treat him like my husband, he's not going to get anything close to that shit. I'm only going through with this marriage for our Mafia. Mhmmm

I take a shower, wash the blood off my body and wrap myself in a towel from a pile on the counter. Now for clothes...

I sigh and open the door before walking out of the bathroom, I see Leonit on the bed. He looks up from his phone and sucks in a sharp breath. "Stop whatever you're thinking and give me some clothes" I roll my eyes and his meet mine as he smirks. Fucking perv.

"This is all I have for now, I send my PA to grab some clothes for you" he says throwing a button up shirt at me, I catch it and raise an eyebrow. "PA?". He puts his phone down giving me full attention, "Love, I run a Mafia along with a cover up which just so happens to be a Tech company. So yes, I have a PA" he answers and I hum, cool I guess.

I walk back into the bathroom and sigh looking at the shirt, No fucking underwear, or bra. Just a damn shirt. A-fucking-mazing.

I pull off my towel and slide the shirt that thankfully goes mid thigh on me and button it up, I tug at the end a bit. Well let's hope Leonit doesn't get flashed, but do I give one fuck if he does? Nope

I walk out of the bathroom leaving my wet hair down, "I'm hungry" I state and his eyes snap to mine before trailing slowly down my body lingering at my thighs. He licks his bottom lip slightly before looking back to my eyes. "Me too"

Oh fucking hell. 

"Then make food" I say narrowing my eyes at him, he smirks. I know for a fact he was not just talking about fucking food. 

"Why don't you make it yourself?" he asks, well when your mother can't cook for shit you don't really learn a whole lot. And when ever dad tried teaching me we ended up burning something. "Cause I'm your guest, No?" I am not confessing I can't cook.

He chuckles before standing, just as I thought he was going to go out and make me some damn food he starts stepping towards me with a hungry look in his eyes that has me pressing my thighs together. No Rori, you're not allowed to me turned on by him.