Chapter 11~ Nothing happened

Not edited- Please make sure to comment and hit that small star in the corner when you're done reading for me!

Aurora D'Angelo

The door opens and a girl in a small skirt and a crop top where her tits are basically hanging out walks in, Damn I wonder if she'd reply if I asked where she got those from. They hot as fuck.

"Here" she smiles a fake ass smile, oh and I thought we could be friends. She hands me some clothes and I smile at her, a real one. "Thanks" I mutter and she rolls her eyes. Bitch I just said thanks?

She goes to walk out and stops suddenly before turning to me. "How do you know Mr. King?" she asks. Okay, I have a degree in mechanical engineering and that shit is hard so i'm smart, real smart yet I have no Idea what she's talking about. She reads my face and scoffs, "Don't even know the name of the man who fucked you?" Bruh why she being so mean? Now i'm defo not asking where her clothes are from. "No, No I don't" I smile bitterly.

If I had a lighter I'd burn her eyes just like Sage taught.

"So fucking cheep" she mutters with a roll of her eyes, bitch all I need is one call to dad and I could buy your whole house, and everything you own-hell I could buy you. Yeah, i'm daddy's little princess, bite me. "Dane King, the man downstairs" she says. Ohhhh a fake name. I get it now. But that's a dumb name.

"What's your name?" I ask and she raises an eyebrow tapping her foot on the floor, fucking hell I want those heels. SHUT UP. WHAT? THEY HOT AS FUCK.

"Ava" she answers and I hum, just as I go to get up and change she talks again. "And who the hell are you?" dudeeee, I'm noooot trying to bitchhhhh but you're makinnnn it reallll hardddd.

"Aurora" I answer before not waiting for her to talk and walking into the bathroom, I look at the close and curse Leonit in my head when I see a fucking skirt and crop top. Imma look like a hooker, a hot as fuck hooker. Eh whatever I guess.

I roll my eyes when I see Lace black underwear and a matching bra that just so happens to be see through. Fucker.

I slide on the clothes and am shocked when I look at myself in the mirror, The skirt goes mid thigh and the black crop top shows a bit of belly and my belly button piercing peaks out. I grab the stiletto heels and slip them on. I look at myself in the mirror, I look good and surprisingly not like a hooker. But somethings missing...

I walk out of the bathroom and into Leonit's closet, sharing is caring right? I smirk as I grab one of his black blazers and slip it on top folding to arms a bit, now that is good

Woah, I'd so bang me if I was some rando dude

I walk out of the closet happy with how I look and see Leonit waiting on the bed, "is that mine?" he asks, "Nope? Just happened to be in your closet" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Listen-" I start off, how shall I put this? Leonit I have no feelings for you and we should forget everything that happened in the last hou-"you're thinking out loud" he states and my eyes snap to his. Whoops.

"well you heard it" I cross my arms and he shrugs. "This shouldn't have happened, forget about it. Okay?" I ask and he smirks and his eyes fall to something, my eyes trace to where he's looking and I see his black gun-cleaned up-on the night table. "You mean me fucking you with my gun, my fingers and my mouth. And that I made you cum?" he asks and I send him a sharp glare.

I walk to the night table and grab the gun, "yes, It's not happening again" I grit tucking the gun into the waistband of my skirt and he hums. "Whatever helps you sleep at night" he mutters and I roll my eyes.

"Leonit I mean it, it was a one time thing" I say and he nods, "Your brothers are calling, let's go". I sigh and walk to the door knowing I won't get a straight answer from him. I mean a nod is good enough.

We walk out of the room, "Where'd your PA go?" I ask as he walks behind me. "I sent her home for the day" he answers and I hum as we walk downstairs.

"Leonit, are you staring at my ass?"
"Yes"

I roll my eyes and raise my middle finger into the air, asshole. Asshole that made you cum. consy, I WILL IGNORE YOU.

What? It's the truth.

Bitch

We walk into the estate and Ari smiles at me as she passes the living room hallway, she freezes and her eyes go wide before she runs towards me. "Are you trying to die?" She yell whispers and grabs the blazer hugging it around me more. What?

I look at Leonit and he smirks at me before walking away with a wink, what did the idiot do? "What's wrong?" I ask and she rolls her eyes. "Nothin, nothin much. Y'know just the huge hickey on your neck" she waves off and my eyes widen before I pull the blazer up.

"What the hell did you and Leonit do?" she wiggles her eyebrows and I send her a glare, "Not one thing" I warn and she rolls her eyes before throwing an arm around my shoulders. "Rori, sweet sweet Rori. Sleeping with the enemy are we?" she asks as we start walking and I scoff. "Marrying the enemy" I mutter and she snorts.

"Sucks for ya, not me. Stay safe though" she laughs and I roll my eyes at her, I didn't even feel him giving me that. Yeah, I mean there was a gun to your pussy so I could see why. You're never gon stop are you?

Nope.

"How was it?" she asks and I raise an eyebrow, "Y'know-" she brings her hand up and makes a circle before she puts her index finger into it and I groan. "We didn't sleep together". I mean it's the truth.

"Fine." she surrenders but still has that smirk on her face. We walk into the living room and I see Sage sitting there with Aria. I sit down next to them and pull the blazer around me as the smell of cigarettes, and-I have no Idea but it smells like pure man. Man smells good.

"Heyyyy Roriii" Aria sings and I chuckle a bit, "Heyyy Ariaaa" I match her energy and she giggles. "So...You and Leonit" Sage smirks sitting back on the couch as her daughter basically ignores us drawing on a paper. I roll my eyes, "Noth-" she cuts me off "-I can see the hickey, it's huge" she smirks even more and I pull the blazer higher.

"We didn't do anything, it's...Burn from a straightening iron" I say and the girls hum skeptically. A few seconds of silence pass before Sage talks, "How was he" she blurts and I groan. "that's what I asked" Ari smirks

"Guys shut up" I groan and Aria giggles, "Yeah, shut up"

A/N
Word count: 1253

Heyyyy myyyy favvvv peopleeee

<3