Chapter 33~ The wedding pt. 1

Not edited- please comment y'all, there's barely any comments and votes!

Hola whores, I'm back now...PLEASE COMMENT AND CLICK THAT START TO VOTE!

PLEASE COMMENT AND CLICK THAT START TO VOTE!

Aurora D'Angelo

I stand looking at myself through the mirror, in a wedding dress

All this never actually registered into my brain, but now as I stand here in this dress my mind floods with panic but I don't let even a bit show. 

I'm getting married to a man I don't even love, a man I barely know. I just found out the other day he actually has parents but they are apparently 'busy' to make it to their own son's wedding, Maxim is the only family member on Leonit's side and for some reason that makes me feel bad for him.

Ever since I was a kid I thought I'd marry for love, just seeing how much dad loved mom and mom loved dad I just developed an expectation for someone to love me like they love each other. For someone to love me enough to call me 'my heart', yeah dad fucking calls momma his heart, how they always hold hands, how it's clear how comfy they make each other, how he holds her. Or even watching my older brothers, How Enzo loves Sage so much to give her his favorite ring, to chase her for years and not give up. How Emilio loves Alex with everything, and I want someone to look at me how Alex looks at Emilio. You can see their so deep in love. And I've always wanted that type of love.

My love life is messed up, my wedding was supposed to fix it not mess it up even more. 

No body really knows, but after Braydon cheated on me I felt so fucking alone it hurt. I couldn't sleep properly cause of nightmares seeing them in bed together-because at that time I genuinely believed I loved him cause he made me. I'd take scorching hot showers, hot enough to burn my skin then I'd use cold water so no one would notice my red skin. And then when I realized how bad our relationship was I started puking, remembering how he'd say shit like 'baby, you owe me this', 'please, let me have you' before sex when I didn't want it. It never felt good and his words did make me feel like I was burdening him with the weight of us and not even giving him sex. So I let him, I think. I was drunk or under some influence most of the times we did anything. And now, today I realize all the shit he did to me was wrong.

What made me realize? How Leonit asked for consent every time, Braydon believed if he had it last night he had it the next day and the next. How Leonit made it feel good, didn't just chase his pleasure like Braydon, Braydon never even cleaned me up. That's why I was so surprised when Leonit did.

Being with Braydon made me so self-conscious, he said my hips were too wide and the stretch marks on the insides of my thighs and under my breasts were ugly. That I should up my workout routine and go one longer runs, that I shouldn't wear shorter dresses, or low cuts shirts cause they made me look like a slut 'asking to be touched', he'd bring me down every chance he had. Even when I looked nice he'd find a way to bring me down, like saying my shoe choice is bad, or that my stomach looks bad in the dress. And now, even that we split apart I still look in the mirror hearing his complains about my body.