Chapter 76~ flower

Not edited- Hey, so here is the update for the week! enjoyyy

If or when this gets 1.9K+ Comments and 1k+ votes I will start writing the next chapter!

9K+ Comments and 1k+ votes I will start writing the next chapter!

Aurora Sidorov

"Leonit, you're still hurt" I warn and he rolls his eyes ignoring me, tying the small apron around Fay as she giggles.

"Come here, wife" he makes grabby hands at me and I glare at him, it's been only two weeks since he got out of the hospital, I put him on strict bed rest but when I came back from helping Max at his office today he was here in the kitchen with Fay.

We're thankfully and finally home back home in the altai mountains, "please momma" Fay gives me the puppy eyes with a small smile and I groan, I see why Sage is always running after that demon of her's now.

I stubbornly lean down and pull off my heels, throwing them to the side, unbuttoning my blazer as I glare at the father and daughter watching me with matching smirks.

Yanking my blazer off before I lay it on one of the bar stools and I roll up the sleeves of my simple white bodysuit as I walk towards the idiotas.

Leonit pulls the apron over my head and uses it to pull me to him. "ya lyublyu tebya" he places a kiss on my lips before reaching behind me and tying the apron. I don't know why he suddenly expects me to know how to cook.

"Ti amo, amore" I sigh as he grins, this man has been smiling so fucking much these two weeks, I've lost count and I love it.

His clean shave is long gone and to be honest, I prefer the slight stubble on his cheeks, makes him look hotter-and more mature.

Leo throws an arm around my shoulders pulling me into his side and I make sure not to touch where he got hurt, "Cookies or brownies?" he asks, turning to Fay.

We both give him an unimpressed look, "both" we answer in a 'duh' tone and he rolls his eyes again before giving us bowls and telling us what to do, I mean let's hope we still have a not burnt house after this...

He measures the sugars and salts out for the cookies before putting in however much butter and hands me and Fay the whisk, I push the bowl towards her when Leonit turns around and she lets out a small laugh grabbing the bowl and whisk.

I walk beside where she sits on the kitchen island and place my chin on her shoulder, "how was school?" I ask, watching her mix everything and she shrugs.

"Okay, but why are people so mean?" she asks and I sigh, there's these girls who won't leave her alone because she doesn't talk in school, or to anyone that's not us and the D'Angelos.

"I could get someone to-" I cut Leonit off when I kick his lower back and he turns to glare at me, we are not assassinating a fucking child.

"Kids are so fucking annoying, except this one...And the demon" he murmurs, Fay laughs.