𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝔰𝔢𝔵 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔲𝔭

❝ 𝐒𝐄𝐗 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐔𝐏 ❞

𝔰𝔢𝔵 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔲𝔭

𝕽𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖝𝖊𝖉 𝖒𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 the couch, lighting a blem and bopping his head to Drake's verse on "Seeing Green", Jack waited for Val to return from work. He hadn't seen her in a few days, since he was preoccupied with the release of a single. He thought that it wouldn't do much harm if he surprised her with some luxury weed and his oh-so-desirable company.

Once he heard her keys jangling at the front door, he giddily sat up. She trudged into the living room, halting at the stench of burning plants, the bustling music and the sight of her grinning boyfriend at the centre of it all. She flicked on the lights and flung her handbag onto the lone arm chair.
  "You look like you need some," Jack began, standing and sauntering over to her with the blunt facing her. He enveloped her waist, massaging her perky ass, as she took a long draw.

She exhaled leisurely over his shoulder and then wrapped her arms around his neck. Valerie Morgan was a tall woman herself, but seemed much smaller beside his 6'3 build and even had her tiptoeing to be aligned with him. She hummed, as she leaned her head against his ducking into her neck.
  "I was finna cuss yo' ass out for having your Grinch toes on my coffee table, but I'ma spare you for the weed." Her half-serious tone caught him by surprise, leaving him chuckling.
  "Won't happen again, baby." he promised. She pulled away and walking over to the kitchen, taking another hit.
  "Sure as hell shouldn't, white man." she jokingly threatened.
  "How was work?"

Jack followed behind her slowly—his eyes were more occupied with how good she looked in her pencil skirt, as she circled the island. He leaned forward onto it and his silvery-blue eyes stared wondrously at her.

She was barely wearing makeup that day, which allowed him to see the faint, dark freckles that danced along the rich, brown skin of her cheeks. Her dark brown eyes were as large as her pink-stained lips that were overmanipulated throughout the day by her notorious lip-licking. To Jack, he enjoyed how mesmerising she was, even to the way she controlled the smoke that escaped her slightly parted lips to sigh tiredly.

  "I can't wait to quit, bruh, shit's been grindin' my gears. My co-workers really wanna be my thirteenth reason, at this rate." she huffed.
  "You ain't got much longer, right?"
  "Nah. Two weeks, but it's beatin' my ass." she grumbled, leaning on her elbows also. The two were now eye level, his high gaze was a contrast to her heavy stare that reflected her fatigue from the long-winded hours at her office job. Being in between jobs for extra cash was truly putting some stress on her, in order to have enough for when she would be transferred out-of-state for a more acclaimed Dance studio across the country. "I need a goddamn break."
"How 'bout I give you a massage? Full body." he bit his lip suggestively, hindering a smile.
"That means sex to you, freak."
"Maybe," he shrugged. "You said you want a break."
"Yeah, you finna break my back, Jack, I got work in the morning." she took another hit.
"You've figured it out before, like the strong woman you are." She frowned at his cheekiness. "Then, you want the massage before or after? Either way, I'm gon' sex you up." he offered, taking the blunt from her hand and drawing in his inhale with undivided eye contact. Val bit her lip, wagering her options as her heart started beating, because the lust in his bloodshot eyes was evident enough to establish that the weed had gone straight down his pants.
"I wanna shower first." she pouted, straightening and releasing her head of back-length dreadlocks from a high bun, as she headed for the stairs.

Jack hastily caught her, coiling his free hand around her and pressing her against him—she was more than certain of what was growing against her. Her head dropped back, as his hand began to teeth at her sheer blouse that he'd untucked.

"You gon' let me fuck you rough on the glass the way you like?" he whispered. Val lightly scoffed; this man was good, especially when he was heavily doped up.
Knowing how long he could last in such a sex-frenzied state, she replied,
"Might have to save that for last, then."
"Yeah?"
His hand slipped beneath her shirt, reaching her bra-covered breasts with her nipples standing to attention. His firm grip sent the sexual tension through her slim figure. Hoping her flustered hum was enough of a reply, he stubbed the blunt out on the ash tray on the way to the stairs.