𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔫𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔤𝔦𝔞

❝ 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐆𝐈𝐀 ❞

𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔫𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔤𝔦𝔞

𝕬 𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖊 𝖔𝖋 nostalgia warmed Jack's chest, as he watched Valerie tie the silk scarf of hers that he'd kept safe for years to wrap her dreadlocks. He was already struggling to resist how much he missed her in his clothing—his large, fluffy fleece was still slightly hanging off her shoulders, which he inadvertently sat up to zip up properly for her.
  "Wanna talk about it?" he started, laying back down.
  "I didn't realise how embarrassed I'd feel talkin' about it." she scoffed, shyly drawing her eyes from him.
  "When have I ever judged you?" he rhetorically asked, but she took a moment to think of something.
"That time I said it was weird to put Ranch on Garden Salsa Sun Chips, then you made that stupid face." she explained, meeting his gaze to find the exact look.
"That's 'cause that combo slaps, Val." he retorted.
"It was surely slapping yo' ass cheeks up, when you were on the toilet for hours, Jackman." she scoffed, causing him to snort.
"You so so dumb." he giggled. "Anyway, I ain't gon' judge you about somethin' like this."

Val sighed, trying to bring her heart rate that the weed was raising to rest. "He accused me of cheating on him while he was between my legs." Jack's brows furrowed. "I moaned your name instead of his." On cue, Jack's brows then rose.
"Well, that's pretty shit." Urban interjected, as he entered with two mugs. He handed one to Val and Jack sat up for the second but Urb turned away, taking a sip.
"Where's mine?"
"You ain't ask for one. No manners, bruh." Urban softly tutted, perching himself on the bed also. Val laughed, as Jack frowned, offering to share. He accepted the offer, giving her an appreciative smile before making a face at his best friend.

She continued to explain the situation to the guys, unaware of the way her hand continued to retreat back to cradling her cheek. "I mean, I was high, so I guess it felt a little... nostalgic." she huffed. Urban flipped his long hair back and hummed, as Jack took the moment to stare at the way Valerie thoughtfully chewed on her bottom lip. By her words, he was sure that she thought about their last escapade together just as much as him; and he was glad.
"So what are you gonna do?"
"Well, I gotta figure out how I'm gonna apologise—" she sighed.
"You can't possibly be tryna go back to him, you need to leave him or he'll do worse, if he already hasn't." Jack chided, Val shamefully pursed her lips at the statement.
"He already has." Urban frowned.
"Val..." Jack sighed.
"I'ma grown ass woman, I can sort it out." she muttered.
"But he tells you what to wear, cusses you out and even cheated on you." Jack bluntly contended. Valerie hummed. Urban took that as his cue to leave with the mugs, sensing her tears.

Jack held her close, once she soon broke down completely, silently rubbing her back as she soaked his blue hoodie. "You can stay here as long as you need. I'on want you hurt even more." he whispered. "You gotta get some rest and sober yourself up." She nodded, pulling apart from him.
As he approached the door, she abruptly spoke up, "Jack, I wanted to talk about our argument a few weeks ago."
"Now ain't the time, Val. Later." he sighed.
"At least stay wit' me." she pleaded. Jack glanced back at her hopefully anticipating his response.

Knowing it probably wasn't smart, considering his feening sensation for her and the fact that her relationship status was undecided at that point, he shut the door. Climbing into his bed covers with her, she laid on his outstretched arm beside him, allowing him to stroke her silk-covered head once she drew close. Being completely engulfed in the reminiscent smell of him left her sighing contently.
"Thank you, Jack." she mumbled into his chest. In return, he gently kissed her forehead.

 In return, he gently kissed her forehead