𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝔪𝔰. 𝔬𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔢𝔯

❝ 𝐌𝐒. 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐑 ❞

𝔪𝔰. 𝔬𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔢𝔯

𝖁𝖆𝖑 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖓'𝖙 𝖘𝖊𝖊𝖒 to steer her mind away from her drunken night with Jack almost a week ago, chewing on her lip as she reminisced on how he attentively pleased her that night.
"Babe," Jevon badgered, snapping her out of her thoughts. She lazily raised her gaze, as he expectantly stared at her. They were in the grocery store, shopping to fill up his refrigerator with her debit card. "You know I gotta get this mixer, for work." He lifted a box up to show her. Leaned against the bar of the shopping cart, she sighed.
"If you need it then," she simply gestured to the cart.
"Why's your face all twist up like that?" he frowned.
"I just hope you gon' pay me back, especially since you didn't last time." she scoffed, staring ahead as he made a face.
"I paid yo' ass back last time, Valerie." he contended.
"You didn't but, 'ight." she sighed.

It was sort of like a routine for Valerie to have to shop for her boyfriend, since he would claim that his pay check would come in at terrible times. Knowing that she'd caught him spending hundreds of dollars on another woman, she knew not to believe a word he said when it came to money. She never liked to shop for him, because it took ages for her to get her money back, but she never liked the way he made her feel when she insisted that she wouldn't.

So, she kept her mouth shut, as she pushed the almost full shopping cart, as he said, "You not gon' catch attitude wit' me about this, Val."
"I wouldn't, if I knew I'd be getting my money back," she retorted.
"Watch your mouth, before I decide not to pay you back at all." he smacked his lips, going to pick something else up. She rolled her eyes.
"Bum ass nigga." she muttered, just anticipating her session at the dance studio, since Jack was passing through to give her the outfit for the music video they were soon to start shooting in a few weeks.

They hadn't taken the time to properly speak about their night together, and Val hadn't even fully considered what she was going to do about her situation with Jevon. As annoying as he was growing to be, she didn't want to get on his bad side. He'd done worse to her than just a slap, so she wasn't wanting there to be any conflict while she was trying to figure out what to do. Her and Jack weren't even sure exactly where they stood, she knew that he was in an uncomfortable position considering that she wasn't single, but them whispering soft "I love you's" while grinding against each other definitely gave away its own mixed signals.

But none of it mattered, later that day, after dropping Jevon off at his apartment and getting some time to go over the choreography for her next class, she excitedly waited for Jack to walk through the door. He strolled in with a box under his arm and a soft grin. Val refrained from losing her cool and throwing herself into his arms.
  "You good, ma?" he grinned, placing down the box and opening his arms for her, she sauntered over casually, melting into his tight embrace. He happily groaned and kissed her ear.
  "Is that for me?" she gestured to the box. He nodded, grinning softly as he took a moment to look at her.
  "I'on know if it's the right size, we're planning on gettin' it properly fitted onto you when we start shooting. But I wanted to see you in it first."
  "Oh? What even am I?" she furrowed her brows, he knelt down and used his car keys to cut the seal of the box. Opening the flaps, he grinned as he gazed up at her.
  "A prison warden, one that gives me very special treatment."
  "What? Do I let you shower elsewhere so you'on get pegged when you drop the soap?" she squinted, her seriousness made Jack snort into laughter.
  "Just go change for me."
  "Just askin' the important questions." she shrugged, picking up the box, as he continued to chuckle.

Val returned a few minutes later, strutting over to Jack sat on the benches in the skimpy outfit, it certainly had better quality than a Halloween costume but still felt like she was dressed up for it. He was grinning from ear to ear like an idiot, as his eyes wandered every inch of her body.
  "Ooh, Ms. Officer." he bit his lip. She approached him leisurely and tapped her baton against his chest. "What you got for me?"
  "Solitary confinement, inmate." she responded with a pout, lifting his chin. He took hold of the end of it and used it to pull her closer.
  "You gon' join me?" His hands wrapped her waist, working off the loose pants that left her in her thong. Before they had even completely fallen, his hands had a firm grip on her ass cheeks.
  "To do what?" her brow peaked, she stepped out of the pants that had soon collected around her ankles and sat on his lap.
  "Anything we'd like. I bet I'd be in there for a while."
  "Knowing you, for something dumb as hell too." she scoffed.
  "Like sleeping wit' a taken woman?" he questioned, his eyes just about daring to take a peek at her lips.
  "Maybe. But, that night wasn't dumb—at all." she answered. His blue eyes wandered her features, not exactly sure what to say. "You keep lookin' at me like that, if you want to, just do it." she then whispered, placing her arms on his shoulders. At that, his gaze never parted from her lips, but he was still hesitant. She rolled her eyes and met his lips in the middle, relaxing completely in his arms.