𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝔰𝔥𝔢'𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩

❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 ❞

𝔰𝔥𝔢'𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩

𝖀𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖓 𝖘𝖈𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖉 𝖉𝖗𝖞𝖑𝖞, as he leaned back in his seat. Blowing out his draw, he said, "So nice of you to finally share to the class, after three weeks."
  "Uh, yeah, because it wasn't none of yo' business at the time." Jack pouted, taking the blunt from him. He took two hits before passing it to Druski, who was more focused on nodding his head to the music playing in the empty studio.
  "Oh, and now it is?"
  "Yes, because I have some concerns."
  "Is this about that girl that you were all over at Magic City?" Urban took the liberty of confirming with a vigorous nod. "Shit, really? She bad, how the hell did a flimsy, white boy like you bag her?" Druski scoffed, chuckling before falling into a heavy cough.
Jack sulked, "You are so rude. Flimsy?"
  "Him and Val go way back." Urban explained.
  "Yo' shit wit' her seemed real recent to me. Did you use to just mess around with her, or is she somethin' special?" Druski crossed his legs and clasped his hands together in his lap, as though he was Jack's therapist. At that, Harlow sighed and laid along the the couch he was sitting on, placing his head on Urban's leg. His best friend comforted him with soft strokes to his curly hair.
  "She's real special." he affirmed.

With another round of turns and returning the shortening blunt back to Druski, he tapped off the ashes, as Jack poured out his worries.
"We were saying a lot of things, promising a lot of things to each other, and it ain't even like I regret saying it and she said she didn't either... but I'on know if she's willing to actually do it." he stumbled to try to find the correct words.
"What did y'all say to each other when you was fucking? You do know that drunk sex be having you sayin' some crazy ass shit—especially if the pussy good."
"We said that we wanted to be together, that we still loved each other, that she wished she could leave her man for me, other things..." Jack sighed almost breathlessly, as the memories began fogging his mind.

Flashbacks of Val gasping for air, as she laid back against his chest, tirelessly moving her hips in sync with him left the reminiscent Jack sighing heavily on that couch. With their never-ending stamina, they were left slick with sweat, which he had used as a lubricant to massage up the line of her back as he pumped into her from behind.

"She's got a nigga? Bruh," Druski burst into laughter, snapping Jack out of his racing thoughts. "I swear, you always got these issues, Jack, you ain't finna kill me wit' this one tonight." he snickered, making Urban laugh too.
"I know I get into a lot of shit, but she's different. I really meant allat, but I know she ain't gonna leave her boyfriend." Jack sighed.
"He hits her." Urban added, and Druski's laugh quickly ran dry.
"Shit..." he pursed his lips. "I think, as long as you can beat this nigga up, you gon' be fine, Jack. How tall is he?"
"About the same height."
"Not to worry. Is he huge?" Druski face gradually held a worried expression.
"He's definitely had his gym membership for a while." Jack replied, remembering Jevon's muscular build.
"Ah, shit. Just wear yo' big ass rings, that Private Garden one, hopefully you being flimsy won't be too much of a problem." he hummed, Urban silently giggled behind his hand at the insult to injury, keeping his high self out of the roast. "But first, you gotta tell her all of this when you sober, if she's really serious, that could change a lot of shit for y'all." he advised.

Jack sighed, feeling his high. It was safe to say that he was nervous to have to express himself to get who he wanted, even more nervous about getting his face beaten in, if things were to go left—it wouldn't be good for him publicly at all, let alone his own pride.

He opened his eyes that he hadn't even realised that he'd closed, when Urban patted his forehead encouragingly, seeming to have noticed his discomfort with Druski's stoned advice.
"Stressing ya'self causes wrinkles, dawg." Jack frowned, causing more lines along his forehead. Urban pulled at his skin. "It's Val we're talkin' about. She's disgustingly in love wit' you, bro, you ain't got shit to worry about."
Jack tried to relax, he certainly hoped so.