𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝔞𝔩𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔤𝔬𝔱 𝔪𝔢

❝ 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐄 ❞

𝔞𝔩𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔤𝔬𝔱 𝔪𝔢

𝖁𝖆𝖑 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖉, 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖊 Jack spoke into her neck, "How does he fuck you?" At that, she stretched forwards on the bed and allowed him to move from beneath her to behind her. She glanced back seductively, as her back dipped into an arch and giving him one hell of a show. He lightly grinned as he took hold of her hips and thrusted into her rhythmically, wanting to please her better than her man. It didn't take her long to be a moaning mess, and she was in absolute disarray by the time he'd reached his limit.

Jack pulled away once Val collapsed into the messy sheets, her knackered self chuckled inwardly, as he disposed of the condom in the bin. He returned to her and hovered over her laying on her stomach. Kissing up her body and reaching her shoulder blades, she giggled at the feeling. He soon halted.

"When'd you get this?" Jack furrowed his brows, running a hand over her skin that seemed slightly discoloured against her skin tone. She flinched at the aching pain that still resided, even though it was at least a week old.
"What's that?" she cluelessly replied, looking back.
"A bruise, Val." Jack sat up and turned on the bedside lamp for a clearer view and it seemed to confirm it perfectly. "Did he do that to you? When, Val?" She went uncomfortably silent and he patiently watched her, expecting her response.
Valerie silently shrugged, moving to reach for her undergarments. Jack gently touched her leg, gaining her attention and reassuring her with his stare.
  "Like a week ago." she sighed.
"Was it just unprovoked or...?" he slowly continued. She pulled on her shirt and flipped her dreadlocks.
"I forgot to call him, one day when we were in L.A."
"Val..." Jack frowned, "You can't let this keep happening to you, I don't want this to keep happening. Tell me what the fuck I can do to help, or I'ma take it into my own hands and beat his ass."
"No, Jack, I'on want you two to fight. It's fine." she shook her head.
"It really ain't, Val, you don't deserve that at all. I want you to want better for yourself."

Jack was doing everything in his power to hold his tongue about his and Urban's plan, but he wasn't able to see if she had anymore marks on her body before she put on her shirt. Sighing heavily, he pulled her towards him. She fell into his lap and he wrapped his arms around her waist. She sunk into him and rested her head against his.

"Is there anywhere else he's hit you?" he gently questioned, she shook her head. "Do you take pictures of what he's done?"
"Only after that one really bad time." she spoke so softly that it was almost whisper.
"I think you should keep a record of them or somethin'. At the end of the day, you gotta protect yo'self somehow. Ain't nobody want this shit to go bad, but it ain't getting better from here, baby." he tenderly explained.
  "You talkin' like you tryna put Jevon in jail."
  "And you ain't about to go on like domestic violence ain't a crime."
  "The system ain't for black people, Jack." she huffed, sitting up.
  "Innocent black people, Valerie. What he's doing to you is close enough to murder for him to be jailed for it." he retorted. Her eyes watched him for a moment, then she swallowed hard.

  "Look, you know I'ma be in and out of town quite a lot for shows and the tour. I want you to know that you can call me, if anything happens, I'll be on the next flight. Trust."
  "I can take care of myself, Jack." she muttered.
  "I know. But you still my baby and I wanna take care of you so you don't gotta worry 'bout a thing." He pulled her back into his arms. "I want you to know that you always got me." She could barely resist, falling back into him, as he stroked her chin. Placing a sweet kiss on her lips, she sighed.
  "Thank you, Jackman."