𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪

❝ 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 ❞

𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪

𝖂𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖚𝖇𝖙𝖑𝖊 reaction, he stroked her lubed lips, back and forth. She never broke eye contact, as her breath hitched with her racing heartbeat. Jack stared at her fidgeting, once he soon inserted his middle finger, moving it around loosely before curling it and pushing against her walls. She heavily moaned.

He grinned at the sound of it and pulled out, he licked it slowly, their gazes not averting, "Mm, you taste good, shawty,"
  "Do I?" she pouted, as he lifted up her legs. He leaned down, folding her into missionary. Val awed at his pretty eyes that stared down at her. He kissed her slowly.
  "Like my favourite cake." he whispered into her lips, he gradually moved his kisses along her jaw and down her neck.
Val laughed, "Red velvet?" He licked her areola and then sucked her left nipple covered in lube. He hummed a yes, glancing back at her with a blue-eyed wink. He did the same to her right breast, before trailing kisses down her stomach. She continued to giggle, falling back and taking a hit.

He positioned her legs on his shoulders, as he kissed between her thighs, she moaned her sigh. His tongue danced around her clit, enjoying the fact that the faster he went, the heavier she groaned. Jack lifted his eyes to meet the desire that looked back at him, he lightly smiled, kissing further down and then licking right back to the top. Running a finger in circles around her opening, he then pushed two in.

Keeping up a consistent rhythm, she whined, her back arching. Her hand delicately ran through his curly, brown hair, gaining his attention once more. He pulled away, wiping her juices from his beard, and speeding up his pumps into her. She gasped and her moans got louder, as she got closer and closer. She squeezed her eyes shut, her body tensing once he hit her G-spot.
  "Fuck..." she hissed, bellowing a moan when she came.

Vibrations shook her body, as his fingers kept moving. When she felt his tongue back in her area, her head shot up. He kept going, making her all the more flustered.
  "Jack—" Her body continued to shake and she oozed with juices, he grinned.
  "Red velvet with cream." he licked his fingers.
  "Shut up." she laughed with her exhale.

Val sat up, wiping the corners of his mouth. Her hands trailed down his chest, "That, and that, all off, now." she demanded. Jack bit his lip, pulling his tight, white shirt over his head. He took the blunt from her and inhaled, as he stood up in front of her. She got onto her knees and coyly raised her eyes to him, pulling down his grey sweatpants for him.

His shaft bounced in front of her before slowly standing to attention—she smiled, as her eyes followed it. She took it in her hand, moving along the body of it and placing his tip on her tongue. Jack moaned softly, pushing her dreadlocks from her face and pulling back her head. She fed it into her mouth and slowly drew back, beginning a tempo that made his heart beat faster.

  "Ah, shit," he heaved, groaning as his head dropped back. He jutted his hips out, aiding her as she pushed herself close to gagging. He pulled her away just before he was about to cum, as she abruptly gasped for breath. Spit dribbled down from her mouth onto her chest. Val stared up at him through her lashes and Jack smirked.

He tapped the tip of his dick against her lips, "Lie down."