𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔭 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢

❝ 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄 ❞

𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔭 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢

"𝕾𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖕 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖊." he requested, leaning against the shut door while she swung ahead of him towards the bed. Val glanced over her shoulder, running her fingertips along her hips and gripping her ass. His head tipped amusingly at the sight.
"Unzip me, then."
Jack drifted closer, continuing the trail she begun and pulling down the small zipper starting at the small of her back. Once the waist was loose, she turned to face him, slowly shimmying to let the fabric fall from her curvy hips. Landing on the fluffy rug beneath her feet, Jack's eyes followed. His eyes drew back up gradually, as she began unbuttoning her creamy blouse. He tipped it off of her shoulders, when it fell slack.

Seeing her in only her undergarments certainly got his heart racing. She unclipped her bra and dropped it onto the ground, she then sat down and removed her tights, and finally her underwear. He was grinning like an idiot, at that point. His sweatpants felt tighter than usual at the sight of her leaning further back onto the bed, allowing him the view of it all.
"Turn around."
She listened to his instructions, flipping over and moving her locs from her back. He hummed excitedly, walking over to get some silicone lube.

The couple had met on the set of one of his music videos. She'd been hired as one of the main dancers and from then, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. So, as he climbed onto the bed and drizzled the oil along the line down her back, he felt higher than he'd ever been. He worked it into her skin, leaving her glistening against the dim light from the bedside lamp.

Starting the massage, he worked down her thighs and just narrowly missing her goods, as he moved back up to her ass. He applied pressure onto her lower back and she exhaled a soft moan.
"You like that, baby?" he smiled, and she hummed as a reply.
"You sure know how to work those hands,"
"Where else do you want 'em?"
"Got the hands to roll another one?"
"You're sittin' there all pretty, you can't help?" he chuckled, feeling along her waist.
"Now, this is me claiming my reparations, Jackman, that was dumb ass question." she snorted. She looked back at him, as he continued to laugh.
"You real funny, Val."
He leaned further in, pressing up on her ass and making sure she could feel his size. He dropped a line of kisses along her lubricated shoulder, before he licked down her strawberry-tasting back. "You want the weed or me?" Once he reached the hill of her ass cheeks, he retraced his steps, thrusting roughly into her, burying his face in her neck. She strained her moan and he kept up with his kisses, finally meeting her lips.

Their sync was slow and heated, enough to get them both groaning with pleasure. The kisses got sloppier as their tongues moved together. He pushed harder against her, throbbing in his sweatpants. He pulled away with a hot and bothered sigh, he leaned back as Valerie turned herself onto her back.

"Why not both? I like when you fuck me high," she finally answered. Jack scoffed, standing to get another blunt atop her chest of drawers. She tilted her head to get a better look of his erection, as he walked back. He held it between his lips and set light to the tip. Taking a draw, he then passed it to her. Val hit a heavy one and relaxed with her exhale. "You gon' continue, or am I distracting you?" she questioned him watching her smoke.
"You so fuckin' cheeky." he smirked, retrieving the lube and squirting it in zigzags along her breasts, before meandering down her stomach to her pelvis.

He ran a single hand along each breast, down her valley and pausing at her clit. Their eye contact burned lustfully into one another. At that, she invitingly spread her legs for him.