𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔪𝔢

❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 ❞

𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔪𝔢

𝖁𝖆𝖑 𝖔𝖇𝖊𝖞𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖔𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖑𝖞, turning onto her knees and stretching herself out like a cat. Jack took another long draw, as he admired the spectacle that she was before him.
"You a damn tease, ma," he shook his head, fishing for the condom in the pocket of his sweatpants. He one-handedly tore the wrapper and worked it onto his erection.
"Just how you like it, baby." she mumbled, sighing heavily once she felt him rubbing his tip against her.
He pushed himself in, gripping onto her love handles to coach the rhythm she excitedly begun in sync with him. Keeping up a steady pace, and soon gaining audible moans from her, he rubbed a wet finger along her butt hole. She chuckled as she groaned, enjoying the feeling alongside his slowing strokes.

Jack took his time, making sure she felt every bit of his size. He then tapped her to take hold of the still alight blunt from him, before he pushed up further against her, hovering over her and pumping straight down. She whimpered heavily into the bedsheets, squeezing a handful of the duvet covers in her left hand, as the blunt wobbled in her right.
"Ugh, Jack," she squeaked pleasurably. He pulled away before he gave in, and she groaned with relief. Rolling onto her back, she took a hit, then passed it to him as he circled the bed. He took it from her and, with one last hit, he stubbed it out on the ash tray on the beside table.

"Come here," he called, sitting at the head of the bed, Val turned and crawled onto his lap. Positioning herself properly, she sat down on him, he lowly hummed, gradually grinning. "Go real slow, I wanna feel every bit of you." he glanced up at her, massaging her, still, lubed thighs.
"Let me try somethin'," her eyes glistened, as she raised her hands to Jack's neck. His eyes grew wide and laughed, flapping her hands away.
"You are not finna choke me,"
"Why not?" she chuckled, beginning to ride him. He exhaled heavily.
"You gon' kill me, I'on see myself dying with a hard-on." he complained jokingly, helping her move along him.
"Bruh, if I wanted to kill you, you'd be swallowing a bullet—but that's besides the point. Just trust me." Val tilted her head, leaning closer and gradually replacing her hand. This time, he didn't resist, falling victim to her hypnotising ride.
"After saying all that..." he gently scoffed at her reply, struggling to concentrate. "how can I trust you, after that?"
"'Cause you love me, don't you?" she smirked, squeezing the sides of his neck delicately. All Jack could do was voice a guttural moan, his blue eyes staring at her pleadingly.
"You know I do, Valerie, I do love you." he whispered into her lips that she placed on his. She knew it all too well, but it was still nice to hear. By all means, Jack didn't expect to be falling for the hold she had on his neck, but she was so dangerous; and she was successfully getting him all types of excited once she trailingly moaned into his cheek. She fidgeted against his chest, as she came once again.

He amusingly cooed and she rolled her eyes, "Choking me be turnin' you on, huh?"
"You're hot." she answered honourably, swivelling her hips. Jack shyly smiled, as she stroked his beard.
"I'm close, you still want me in the shower?" he cocked his head, flicking away the dreadlock in her face. She nodded eagerly, taking the lead.