𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝔫𝔬 𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔰

❝ 𝐍𝐎 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 ❞

𝔫𝔬 𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔰

𝕽𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 house was a blur, partially consisting of a cab ride and never-ending kisses in the backseats, but they soon stumbled up to Jack's bedroom. They gripped each other intensely against the door, kissing slowly as their hands scurried across their clothing. Once he'd pulled off his overshirt, he lifted her up into his arms.

Lowering her onto the bed, Jack began a long train of kisses down her neck and around the haltered straps of her dress. Pulling back to look at her, she mischievously smiled to pull apart her strappy heels. They clattered onto the ground, and Jack smiled.
  "Should I time you?" she cheekily said, turning around.
  "Quit playin', I already got it unfastened." he chuckled, as her strings fell apart.
  "Oh?" she scoffed, falling back into his chest, as he climbed onto the bed behind her and pressed on her spine. He pulled down the fabric of her dress, his hands exploring the intimate parts of her that hadn't left his mind since the last time he had access to it. She softly moaned, dropping her head back and caressing her hand through his hair, as he travelled lower.
  "No panties?" he furrowed his brows, slowly grinning as his hand felt along her exposed area.
  "Anything to make it easier for you, right?" she hummed, feeling his hand beginning a hypnotic rhythm.
  "You really ain't ever stopped being so damn cheeky." he scoffed, pushing her down.

He undressed himself and grabbed a condom, as she waited patiently, her drunk eyes made it look as though he was swaying but she enjoyed the view regardless. He pulled her dress completely off and folded her into missionary. She stared at him lustfully but he hesitated at her entrance, lifting his blue eyes.
  "You sure 'bout this?" he questioned. Val propped up onto her elbows and chewed on her lip. They stared at each other for a moment. She gradually sat up, closing the space between them as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
  "I want you inside me." she whispered back. Despite having to worry about her man back home, Val wanted nothing but Jackman right now. Her restraint was running thin over the last few weeks and the alcohol was enough of a push; for both of them, it seemed. He kissed her in response, laying her back down as he hovered over her, and slowly he thrusted into her. Her moan melted into their kiss, moving her hips and holding down his ass to keep up with him. Soon, he was crumbling into moans by her ear himself. The night felt endless with their drunken stamina and insatiable yearning for each other.

The next morning, Jack awoke to movement in the bedroom. He turned onto his side, as Valerie tied up her fallen locs. He sat up, moving closer and pressing a kiss into her shoulder. She softly hummed, as he hugged her and pulled her back down into the bed.
  "Jack," she mumbled, giggling as he pecked her cheek. "I gotta go, I've got a class to teach in a few hours."
  "You can't lie wit' me for a bit?" he pouted. She turned to look at him, moving his frizzy curls from his drowsy eyes.
  "Not today. I'on wanna be here when Urban gets all nosy too." she tutted. Jack just knew he was going to get a talking-to from his best friend. "Jevon's been calling me too." She stood up and tied the strings of her dress. He watched her pick up her things, huffing when she glanced at her phone.
  "What was allat, last night?"
  "What do you mean?" she squinted.
  "Everythin' we said. What was it to you?" he questioned hoarsely. He couldn't remember much of the night, but he could clearly still hear the words that they were saying, professing their love for the other that never faltered over the years. That Hypnotiq must've left him in a territory of his brain never seen by the light, if he was saying such drunken things that he'd never catch his sober self alive to say. Jack felt disgustingly vulnerable—aside from the fact that he couldn't see his underwear anywhere on the ground.
Val tilted her head, "A lot. You?"
  "A lot." he agreed.
She gently smiled, crawling onto the bed and tenderly kissing his lips. "I'll call you later." He nodded and watched her leave. He heaved and dropped his head back onto the pillow.

  "Now, where the fuck was you, and why does it smell like ass in there?" Urban crossed his arms at the bedroom door, once Jack finally got out of bed, hours later. Jack held an unimpressed expression, before walking past his best friend to the bathroom. "You and Val vanished last night, after you promised you'd stay away from her, after she wasn't even supposed to be there. It seriously smells like ass cheeks in there, bro, were you between hers?"
  "Urb, it is too damn early." Jack grunted, wanting to ignore his last question.
  "It's four in the afternoon, genius, and you got a shoot in an hour." he scolded.
  "Another reason for you to quit shoutin' about things that don't matter, bruh." Jack groaned, slamming the bathroom door shut.