𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔡𝔢 𝔩𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔢

❝ 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐄 𝐋𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄 ❞

𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔡𝔢 𝔩𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔢

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖔 get very busy for Jack, as Summer rolled through. With his "Creme De La Creme" Tour announced for Fall, he was being tugged from every direction. The only thing keeping him sane were the FaceTime calls with Valerie, he smiled down at the screen as he watched her do her makeup.
  "Hey, big head, you listenin'? How many sales you got for the tour so far?" she repeated, gazing back at the camera.
  "Uh, a lot more than I thought. Almost all the September shows are cleaned out. I'ma be in the UK the week before that too, I got a show in London and some of the festivals there." he explained, grinning softly as Val grew excited.
  "Ah, that's so cool. I'm proud of you, Jackman. You definitely draggin' my ass to London wit' you, though." she smiled, making him chuckle.
  "When's your flight over here?"
  "Few hours, I got a class to teach but I'm already packed, so I'ma be en route by the evening." she responded, putting on her lip gloss.
  "Awesome, I wanna show you 'round Los Angeles, before we get to the shoot wit' Lil Nas."
  "You do know I've been to L.A. before, right, Jack?" she scoffed at the offer, rubbing her lips together. He inadvertently bit his lip, as he watched.
  "Mhm, I just got a few places that I wanna take you." he replied, and Val's brow rose.

Then, Urban rolled his eyes, making an exaggerated gagging sound and leaning over to get his head into the view of the camera.
  "Y'all gotta stop all that, unless you down to see my Mickey D's meal all over this car seat." he grumbled.
  "Hi, Urby!" Valerie smiled cheerfully, as she waved at his peeping blue eyes in the view.
  "Hey, Vee!" he waved back just as happily. Jack rolled his eyes playfully and pushed his head out of view.
  "He just cranky 'cause that waitress didn't want his number." Jack snickered.
  "Nah, she did, but we didn't hang back like she told us to." he pouted beneath his bucket hat. Jack laughed, as Val cooed.
  "Aw, I'll take yo' number, Urby," she said.
  "That is so sad, Val." he snorted, causing them all to laugh.
  "For me or you, bruh?" she popped her lip with a sassy head shake. Urban's nose wrinkled, leaning into view to stick his tongue out at her while flashing a middle finger.

  "'Ight, but let me know when you get to LAX, and we'll come get you." Jack sighed, leaning back in his seat, as the car journey continued even past the duration of their conversation. Being situated in Los Angeles for the time being while filming the "Industry Baby" music video with Lil Nas X, Jack was honestly just wanting to spend as much uninterrupted time with Valerie without Jevon breathing down her neck, while he mustered the courage to express his wants for the future to her.
  "I already hired someone to come pick me up when I get there, you ain't gotta worry." she nonchalantly shrugged, as she styled her dreadlocks.
  "I cancelled it."
  "What?" her neck snapped to find him with a small but smug grin. She pulled a face, "You—"
  "You think I was finna let you pay for anythin' during this trip?" he interrupted her, she pouted. "You staying wit' us and my crew, penthouse suite and I got all your fees covered." Val took a deep breath, as she watched him silently for a beat, not even sure what to say but she knew for certain—Jevon could never!
  "Jackman..." she started.
  "So, you gon' let me know, 'ight?" he repeated his instructions, and almost as though she was entranced by the look in his blue eyes, she obediently nodded. He grinned widely, before saying, "I'ma let you finish gettin' ready, ma, you look real good. Keep me posted though. I'll see you soon."
  "Will do." she returned the smile shyly, having to avert her eyes.

As Jack lightly waved, Urban hastily stuck his head in also to say goodbye as well, Val chuckled lightly, waving back before cutting off.