𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔴𝔢 𝔩𝔢𝔣𝔱 𝔬𝔣𝔣

❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐅 ❞

𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔴𝔢 𝔩𝔢𝔣𝔱 𝔬𝔣𝔣

𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖘 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗, 𝕵𝖆𝖈𝖐 was bopping his head to the beat of Lil Nas X's latest song with him. After the success from the release of his debut album, it was only up from there for him. His old-timely best friend, Urban, nodded his head along to the beat also, who decided he wanted to tag along—not only did he really want to meet Lil Nas, but also Kanye West who was sat in front of the interface. It was safe for Harlow to say that his friend was undoubtedly grateful to him.

As Jack silently recited his lyrics written in the Notes on his phone, he was startled by the fact that her name popped up at the top of his screen for a phone call. He stared at it, almost in disbelief considering the fact that he hadn't heard from her since his album release. Urban nudged him after the third ring, "Answer it then, you fucking idiot."

Jack just barely scrambled to his feet in time and headed for the door to answer the call. He anticipated the sultry voice that he didn't even realise he missed so much.
  "Jack," she started, he grinned instantaneously.
  "Valerie," he hummed softly in return.
  "It's been a minute, for real."
  "It has." he gently laughed, "When you gettin' back to town, so I can see yo' fine ass?"
  "I've been in town, bruh." she laughed.
  "Real talk? That's fucked up, you just wasn't gon' tell me?" He fell back against the wall, his eyes wondrously floating across the ceiling, as he keenly waited for her to reply.
  "You always seem busy, Jackman. Ain't got no more time for me." she joked. He always loved the sound of her saying his full name, making him take in a heavy breath.
  "I've always got time for you, Val, you know that. How about right now, you still about? I'm at the studio right now, I can step out real quick, if you passin' by." he offered.
She gently chuckled over the ticking of her turn signal. "I'll roll through, same studio 'round Lakers View?" He hummed his yes. "'Ight, I'll be there in a few minutes."
  "Sweet." he grinned.

Not long later, after giddily re-entering the room to tell Urban who helped him get a hold of his nerves by offering him a shot of liquor which he swallowed down painfully, he bounced down the stairs and into the street, finding Valerie pulled up on the curb. She was leaned by the front wheel of her Mercedes and finally lifted her gaze once the door slammed behind him.

Jack stalked closer, spinning her in a small circle, "Look at you!" he grinned. Frankly, he was struck by how after years of knowing her, she seemed to get more beautiful every time he saw her. Her curvature was on show in the tight, mauve bodycon that she paired with strappy, white heels. Despite the sun setting, Val's dark skin still managed to glow magnificently.

She giggled as she was turned to face him again, and she melted into his embrace. "You look good, shawty. Who you lookin' this good for? Me?" he chuckled, pulling back to take another look at her. The tilt of her head, as she smiled at him, made her locs fall to one side.
  "Just running errands, honestly—but for you, sure." she scoffed. He bit his lip to stop his smile from getting any wider, enjoying the moment of inspection she was allowing him.
  "I dig that. I missed you, though."
  "You did? Me too. Sucks that we ain't been able to catch up in while." she pouted, looking down between them at his thumbs gently stroking her hands in his.
  "Who says we can't just pick up where we left off?" She hummed thoughtfully, lifting only her eyes to meet his that stared down at her longingly. "You down for that?"

Almost bewitched, her eyes drifted across his supple, blue gaze to the gentle smirk sitting on his pink lips, she failed to answer his question, coming out with, "You shakin'?" she abruptly said, he pulled a face. He put her hands together between his and held them still for a moment.
  "Am I, or you?" he quizzed, laughing a little, as it was clear that it was definitely him.
  "No, you are. What, do I make you nervous, Jack?" she questioned cheekily, slowing her movements to play with him more.
  "You got my tummy doin' backflips right now, I'll be real, Valerie, enough for the next Olympics."
She laughed softly at his deadpanned tone, "You play too much." He smiled, sliding his hands back into hers and threading their fingers. It had been so long since he'd seen her smile in all its glory, as opposed to just seeing it in online, and it certainly warmed his heart.

He was really struggling to be civil, using every deterrent to hold himself back from swooping her off of her feet and closing the gap between them. "You should probably head back." she sighed. 
  "You gotta go? I was really down to ditch and spend the rest of the night wit' you." he pouted. "Kanye wouldn't be too happy about all that, though."
  "Tell me you lyin', you got 'Ye up there wit' you?" she gasped, causing him to chuckle. "You with the big dogs now, bruh, I'm so proud of you. My friends won't shut up about you either."
  "You know I'm hot right now," he rolled his eyes egotistically.
  "I know, I know. I loved the album but 'Luv Is Dro' definitely took the cake. That one is too dope." she nodded to herself for confirmation. Jack smiled. "Bryson did it for me, you was 'ight." she jokingly shrugged and his mouth dropped. She laughed hysterically, falling into his chest.
  "You are so stupid, and I play too much?" he giggled, holding her close to him.
  "I'm kidding, you always my favourite."

Jack couldn't even bring himself to reply, entranced by her gaze that stared right back at him, as she spoke her words. "You need to go, we can pick up later." she said gently.

Finally compelling, he looped her waist, pulling her as close as she could get as he hugged her. Falling back into such familiarity had his body tingling. She held his neck tightly, enjoying the smell of his cologne. They pulled away slightly after a short moment, leaving him groaning with glee, "I really missed you, Val." he whispered into her hair.
  "Wanna swing by, when you done?" she replied, her hands running down his chest once she soon slipped from his grasp. He eagerly nodded, wanting more of her. "Holla' at me, when you're done recording."
He watched her sashay over to the driver's side. "Bet." he grinned. She climbed in with smile and soon drove off down the darkening street.

Jack took a deep breath, still feeling the heat of her in his arms, and walked back with a spring in his step, as if he was doped up on her love all over again.

Hello! Thank you all for reading! It pains me a tonne to already say that I'm done with writing this, considering that it only took me about two weeks, but this obsession has not ended yet! I'm in the midst of brewing another plot for Jackman, so I hope this story was a great intro into a journey y'all can have with me! Due to popular demand, this short story will be continued!

Anyway, thank you for reading for now! Thank you for commenting, y'all are hilarious, and thank you for actually enjoying such a smutty book—I don't usually write whole books on smut, it's usually just limited to a chapter, because I cringe when I read it myself, but honestly, for Jack, I just had to.
Last but not least, enjoy this image that someone took when he performed in London (while I was being hurled back and forth in mosh pits a few metres away), because it has really blessed me with strength since the day I saw it.
(THE RED SILK, GUYS, THE RED SILK!)
Thank you again!

~𝐠𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬.