𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔪𝔱𝔥

❝ 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐓𝐇 ❞

𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔪𝔱𝔥

𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 Crème De La Crème Tour intermission at the end of September, Jack Harlow didn't even take a minute to enjoy the city he'd just finished performing in, he demanded for the next flight back to Atlanta, with only Valerie on his mind. She was still staying at his and Urban's place and was talking about moving elsewhere because of the memories that living room left her with. Jack knew that he'd love for her to live with him permanently but he was cautious to not make her feel trapped in any way.

Entering the house, Urban rolled in with his suitcase, sighing heavily and shouting, "I need my goddamn bed!" His suitcase continued through rolling through the foyer as he'd abandoned it and sprinted up the stairs, skipping as many steps as he could muster. Jack knew that he'd reached his destination when he heard his door slam into the wall after his best friend had swung it open with so much force. He rolled his eyes, knowing the wall was harbouring a horrendous dent.

Jack walked into the kitchen, wondering where Valerie was. He opened the fridge to retrieve a cold bottle of water while he scrolled for her name in his contacts. Upon closing the fridge door, he lifted his gaze to her across the island from him. Slightly startled, "Oh, you are here, I was just about to call you." he exhaled, placing everything down and moving in her direction.

Since the last time he'd seen her, she looked like she was doing better. The warmth in her brown skin had returned and her undereyes were bright, as opposed to the small eyebags she had developed. She gazed up at him through her new lash set and gently smiled, as he stroked her faintly freckles cheeks. She moved closer to give him a hug, but he held her back, "No, no, I wanna look at you." he whispered, taking another moment investigating her beautiful face. He slowly leaned in and pressed a soft peck on her lips. "God, I fuckin' missed you."

She kissed him back, sliding her arms up to take in his embrace. They held each other for a long while, making up for every minute spent apart with only Facetime calls to feed their yearning to be with one another. Jack was still worried that she wasn't completely ready to be touched again but neither of them seemed to care much about it in that moment.

  "I missed you too." she finally replied, when they released each other. Jack squinted, taking another long look at her.
  "You high?" he questioned. She giggled.
  "High as a motherucking kite." she proudly answered, and it all seemed to make sense as to why she seemed so okay—she wasn't sober. "Wanna join? I'ma roll another one in a minute."
  "You know I'm staying clean, Val." he gave her a parental look.
  "Then watch me smoke, you always liked that." she grinned.
  "Knowing you, you finna hotbox the bedroom if I let you do that." he chuckled, making her tut.
  "Damn. Aight, you caught me. Let me not tempt you." she rolled her eyes teasingly. "How was your flight?" she asked.
  "Long as hell, just wanted to get back here to you. I'm gon' knock out as soon as I hit that pillow." he huffed, leaning into her and holding her close.
  "Not when I can do something about it."
  "Do something like what?" he raised his brow with a small smirk.
  "I'on know. What do you want?" she enquired suggestively. At that, he grabbed his water bottle, phone, and her hand, and led her up the stairs. They passed Urban's room, where Val was going to atop to greet him but he was snoring soundly into his duvet.

Jack switched on the beside lamp before turning back to Val who had sat on the bed. Things swiftly got into motion before anything was said, but Jack soon realised and hesitated as she got on top of him. "You're okay, right? I'on wanna do anything you not comfortable with, I don't wanna rush into nothing either. I just—"
"Jack, it's okay. I'm okay wit' you." she reassured. He sighed, smiling as her kisses travelled down his body. He was already moaning from just her warmth that was leaving him just as high as her.

 He was already moaning from just her warmth that was leaving him just as high as her