𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌! This chapter contains scenes of 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞 and 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦 that may be disturbing to some readers. 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝.

𝔞 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢

❝ 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 ❞

𝔞 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖊𝖜 weeks had been magical with Jevon, while Jack was out of the picture since his drunken outburst that night. He now believed that she agreed when Jevon called him corrupt, which wasn't true at all, but he wasn't giving her any opportunities to explain herself. So, she didn't bother.

She marvelled at the way Jevon was falling to her feet, showering her with gifts and date nights every other day, just like how it was at the beginning of their relationship. It helped her remember all the reasons why she fell in love with him so quickly. After a late car ride, Jevon carried her back into his apartment with only one thing in mind, and with Val being slightly faded with the blem she smoked during the journey, she wasn't against it at all.

Collapsing onto the bed, the couple scurried to get each other's clothes off. Starting with Val's shirt and bra, Jevon meandered kisses down her chest and to her belly button, taking off her jeans also.

He folded her legs over, spreading her wide in front of him. Teetering over her sensitive spots, he watched her subtle reactions, while her eyes followed his fingers. As he delicately teased her area, she whimpered, her head falling back as she stroked his waves. Her legs sat on his shoulders, as his began a wet rhythm simultaneously with his fingers. She could feel her body already giving in, dripping with juices.

She wondered how he thought she tasted. Sweet, like he'd always say? He gripped her thighs tighter as she began to shake, but continued to move his sync. Groaning loudly, she ran a hand back over his curly brown hair, as she was close to climax.
"Shit, Jack—" she huffed, relaxing as he raised his head. But once her eyes fluttered open, she was met with an incensed expression on Jevon's face.
"You out here moanin' his name now and shit?"
"What?" Val gasped faintly.
"I'll bet you've been fuckin' him behind my back, too." he exasperated, throwing her legs roughly to the side.
"What? No!" she defended, scrambling to her feet and grabbing her clothes, as he neared closer.

"After everything nice I've done for you, you wanna be cheatin' on me wit' that dandruff-coloured motherfucker that thinks he can call himself a rapper?" he growled, as he backed her into a corner. Unfortunately for her, Jevon was a 6'2 muscle man that wasn't the one shamelessly cowered in the corner of the room naked. Valerie couldn't see a decent exit for herself. "Answer me, for fuck's sake!" he shouted, slamming his hand against the wall behind her. She jumped, the fear causing tears to brim her eyes.
"I'm not cheatin' on you, it was just a mistake." she could barely raise her voice.
"A mistake?" he furrowed his brows angrily.
"It wasn't a mistake when you fucked that co-worker of yours." she spat back under her breath.

Jevon scoffed, and without even a second thought, his large hand made contact with her cheek. The impact was so intense that it whipped Valerie to the ground. She glanced up at him with more fear than she'd ever felt for anything in her life. After the last few weeks of endless love, she didn't even know how to believe what was going on.

He walked off with the kiss of his teeth and muttered, "Get the fuck out of my house, if you wanna be a smartass bitch."
Val didn't even hesitate to pick herself off the floor with hast, grabbing as much of her stuff as she could and running down the stairs before he could pull her back—like last time. She pulled on her clothes in the living room and took herself some metres down the dark street before sending Jack a text, knowing his pride would stop him from answering the phone.

" Jack, I need help. ,,

Seconds later, he was calling her. She answered frenziedly, "Jack?"
"Nah, this is Urban, Jack's in the booth right now. You okay, Val? That text..."
"Oh, Urb! I'on really wanna be a burden, if y'all are busy, I—" she stuttered.
"Valerie, if you're not okay, I'll come get you. Where you at?" he tersely replied, sitting up in his seat in the recording studio.
"Yeah, please," she exhaled shakily, reciting her location.

It took just under ten minutes before he pulled up. She climbed in and Urban softly smiled, gently squeezing the back of her neck like he always used to. It soon fell when she slightly flinched at the gesture. "You sure you're okay, Vee?" he furrowed his brows.
"No." she breathed.
"You want me to take you to your apartment?"
"He has a key." she muttered. Urban understood almost immediately, putting the car in drive.
"Jack won't mind you walkin' around in his clothes anyway, don't worry." he reassured, leaning further back in his seat.

Once Urban told Jack the situation, despite all of his stubbornness, he sped home as soon as he stepped out of the booth. He frantically searched for Val when he entered the house, finding her in the kitchen with an ice pack on her left cheek. He strode straight to hug her, he heaved with relief and her tense body relaxed in his arms.
"Are you okay? What happened?" he glanced down at her, tenderly moving the ice pack from her face. "Did he hit you?" She only nodded, unable to courageously meet his concerned gaze. He grumbled pitifully, pulling her back into his arms as he leaned back on the counter. "'Ight, let me get you somethin' warm to wear." he whispered, holding her waist. She lifted her head from his chest.
"And clean." Val added.
"Laundry day was yesterday, baby, don't be smart." he chuckled, leading her to the stairs by her fingertips.