𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫' 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱

❝ 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍' 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 ❞

𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫' 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱

𝖁𝖆𝖑 𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖙 the sight of the set for the music video. She'd been a dancer in enough to know how things went, but it still shocked her every time to be surrounded by such a surreal moment. It was literally art in the making and she was always grateful to be a part of it. After meeting the team and finally running into Lil Nas X, she enjoyed the long conversation that they were able to spur up simply from the fact that they were both black. Jack approached them, placing a hand on the small of Val's back, as she giggled.
"What are y'all talking about?" he asked, innocently smiling down at her. She gave Nas a look before pouting up at Jack.
"Who's askin'? 'Cause it sound like a cracker." she crossed her arms, Jack's mouth dramatically dropped.
"Not a cracker." Nas gasped theatrically to add fuel to the fire.
"You gon' stay yo' cracker ass out of our black ass business." she teased, poking at his chest, he watched her amusingly. "Got it, white man?"
"You are so sexy, when you do this shit." he mumbled under his breath, though still enough for Nas to hear, and his brows rose. Val's mean mugged him, now poking his chin. He lifted his hands up in mercy. "I got you, ma." he chuckled.
"Good." She looked him up and down before grinning and sliding into his arms.
Lil Nas burst into laughter, "Jack, where'd you find her? I need Valerie to be my friend, ASAP!" he snickered, making her giggle.
"I'm here all night." she grinned smugly.

Before Jack could reply, Urban approached, tugging at Valerie's arm, "Yo, Vee, I wanna get some cool pictures of you in the jail cell." he bounced excitedly.
"Where her ass belongs after that." Jack scoffed, letting her go, as Urban pulled her away.
"Where I'ma be, after I beat yo' ass, boy." she threatened over her shoulder.
"You animals and your domestics." Urban rolled his eyes. Lil Nas had barely caught his breath, after witnessing the tip of this trio's iceberg.

"Aye yo, I like her. She's hilarious. Obviously, y'all are pretty comfortable wit' each other." Nas wiggled his brows, Jack rolled his eyes, as his cheeks warmed up. "I hope she ain't just somethin' temporary, 'cause in this life, you gotta have a pretty, black woman reaping you for reparations; and you clearly seemed fine with her taking everything in your name, nigga." he pouted suggestively.
"She's my ex." he answered as mellow-toned as he could muster, watching her skip off with Urban in a childlike frenzy.
"Y'all definitely still fuck, though." Nas scoffed.
"Somethin' like that." he vaguely said.
Then Lil Nas gasped, "Now, you ain't about to tell me that you changed that one line in your verse because of her?" Jack held his gaze with his friend for a moment, before smiling softly and nodding his head back in the direction of the set with no words said. Nas screamed.
"You are a villain, ya' know. But, damn, you better work, bitch!" he cackled, following behind him.

For the first few days, Jack and Val weren't needed for shoots so they took the time to watch production take place, while Urban became their personal photographer on their tour. Once they began shooting Jack's featured scene, Val soon began to realise how hands-on she was going to have to be—it became insanely apparent when they fluffed her ass up with a load of blush to make it looked like it'd been beaten senseless. In this case, it was to look like Jack had had a lot of fun with his prison warden in solitary confinement, and Val knew Jevon wouldn't be happy about it at all when the video is released.

The director explained the plan of action to Jack leaned back on his hands in the jail cell, his attention instantly being seized as Valerie walked over in her costume. His eyes followed, as she walked around and joined him on the bed. Upon arrival, her role was also explained in detail, before going over final touches in lighting, hair and makeup.

Jack laid back into Val's lap, smiling up at her. He was dressed in the staple uniform for inmates, in the colour "Montero State Prison" pink, a wife-beater vest and his abbreviated Kentucky necklace as a final touch.
  "Ms. Officer," he hummed.
  "Who knew you looked so good in hot pink?" her brows rose, inspecting the bright colour that had swallowed his legs—and the way they fitted him made it extremely tempting to want to rip them off.
  "I almost forgot how good you looked in that costume, and now that it be holdin' you in the right places? I might have to actually get you outta that." His gaze glazed over her intrigued expression before focusing on her glossed lips.

  "Alright, first positions!" Producer, Christian Breslauer, announced.
  "I'll get back to you on that." she told him, making his brow peak.
  "Bet." he smirked.

" he smirked