𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤

❝ 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❞

𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤

𝖁𝖆𝖑 𝖋𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖉 for the men to stop fighting, as both of them didn't seem to be letting up and managing to get solid hits on each other. She ran for the double doors, shouting for security once they'd dropped to the floor, knowing full well that she'd have no luck trying to break it up.

With Jevon having the upper hand, he swung for Jack's face enough times for him to begin to bleed from the nose. "Your fame ain't gon' do shit to help you now, better know your damn place, bitch." he growled.
Jack reached for his face and forced his fingers into his eye sockets. Jevon screamed and Jack used that as leverage to get on top of him. "This ain't about me. You'on ever lay your fucking hands on her again!"

It ended just as quickly as it started when Jack swung continuously, his Private Garden ring that he luckily wore that day connecting with his nose. The black, stocky security guard rushed in with Val and pulled Jack off of Jevon, who instantly tried to reach for him again as Val knelt by him. Ralph, the security guard, pressed his knee into Jevon's back to keep him in place.

  "What the fuck are you doing?! Are you okay?" Val worriedly asked Jack, who wiped the blood from his nose, his eyes not parting from her boyfriend.
  "You should be asking him." Jack replied lowly, trying to catch his breath. Val finally took a glance at her restrained boyfriend, bleeding from his bruised nose and cut cheek. He was fidgeting furiously beneath Ralph, not even for Jack anymore, but for her.
  "So you siding wit' him, yeah? I knew you weren't shit, you cheating bitch!" he spat.
"Ay, now that ain't the way you speak to your lady, you gon' have to calm your tone there." Ralph interjected.
"Her trifling ass fuckin' deserves it. Just watch what I'ma do to you when you get home." Jevon writhed again, trying to reach for Val again, Jack kicked his hand away.
"Take him out." Jack instructed, pulling himself onto his feet. At that, Ralph dragged Jevon off the ground and successfully got him out of the room.

Jack turned back to Val still knelt on the ground, offering his hand to help her up. She didn't move, only when she sniffled did Jack realise that she was breaking down.
  "Hey," he called tenderly, crouching down to her level again and holding her face in his hands.
  "I can't do this anymore, Jack, I can't," she whispered through her sobs.
  "You shouldn't have to, you know you'on deserve it."
  "But you got hurt because of me. He looked like he was gonna kill you, I—" she continued.
  "I did it for you, Val. He ain't ever gonna touch you again, I'll make sure of that." Jack asserted. He pulled her into his arms as she continued to cry, squeezing her tightly. Gazing at his knuckles on his right hand, they were dressed in blood, throbbing from the adrenaline. His Private Garden ring was stained all across the sparkling jewel it had, but he inwardly thanked himself for wearing it that day—it certainly helped him do a number on Jevon's nose.

  "You're bleeding." Val finally spoke, once she pulled back. Jack touched his nose but failed to feel any fresh blood that he hadn't already wiped away. Her finger touched his bottom lip, where a cut ran along it. Jack flinched at the sudden pain.
  "I'll be fine."
  "But you've got shows, won't people question you when they see it?" she asked, as he helped her onto her feet.
  "I'll figure it out, Val, don't worry."

Jack's mind was still in a mild adrenaline shock, as he tried to process what the consequences could be from that fight. Jevon could sue him, get him arrested for assault, even though Jack was defending himself. He could try to hurt Val again, he didn't even care if he was being blatantly violent when pinned down. The security guard was definitely going to call the police, but Jack wasn't sure for who—he may be famous but it didn't make him exempt to the law.
Val tapped his shoulder, "I'll take you to the infirmary."
  "I want you to stay at my house for some time. Urb and I won't be there, but it'll be safer for you. I'on want you to be alone at your apartment and he comes in uninvited." he instructed.
  "Okay." she replied softly. "Thank you, Jackman, for everything."
  "Of course, baby," he whispered as they walked, squeezing her shoulder and pressing a kiss into her hair.