𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔬𝔱

❝ 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐎𝐓 ❞

𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔬𝔱

𝕵𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖔 the shower first, turning on and feeling the water heat up, while Val flipped her dreadlocks into a bun. Once the water was lukewarm, he stepped beneath it, wetting his face and brushing back his damp hair from his forehead. She finally stepped in, closing the shower door behind her and almost instantly cringing at how cold the water was.
"Bruh, you tryna freeze? The water is cold as shit." she frowned, wrapping her arms around herself.
"We not in Hell, Val, I burn easy." he pouted, he wrapped his arms around her as though to keep her warm, as well as careful not to get her hair wet. She chuckled at his comment, holding onto his neck as he kissed along hers. "I'm gon' get you hot, so you ain't gotta worry, baby."
"I don't doubt that." she sighed softly.

He pulled back to look down at her, mesmerised when she gently grinned at him. Jack wasn't sure if it was steam that was beginning to surround them or the overwhelming love that he had for this girl that was warming up his ruddy cheeks. He mumbled more to himself, "You are so damn fine." Her grin widened, as she then moved her hand down past his waist.

Eye contact never ceased, as he sighed heavily, leaning back to allow her more room to massage him in the condom. As he grew more aroused, he fell back against the wall. Val stepped closer, kissing him tenderly as she rubbed him down. He similarly touched her, stroking between her legs before squeezing her ass. They both moaned heavily against each other's lips.

They moved into position. Val planted her hands on the thick, glass door, as Jack pressed on her spine. Her back arched with a low groan once he was inside her. He begun a steady but firm rhythm into her, getting a comfortable grip on her hips—it was rough the way she liked it, but he was in no rush, wanting to enjoy every stroke.

She panted with every hard hit, leaning her head against the glass. He yanked her back and gripped onto her neck, causing her to gasp as he groaned into her ear.
"You're mine, huh?" he whispered, she hummed with pleasure when he kissed her earlobe. "Tell me you're mine, Valerie." She melted at the sound of him groaning her name, as his stroke became gradually quicker and sloppier.
"I'm all yours... Ah, shit, Jack," she whimpered. Her legs grew weak, cumming for the third time. Jack struggled to hold her up, growing closer to his limit as well.
"Shit, I'm gonna cum."
He pulled away, as Val crumbled to her knees in front of him. She took off the condom and positioned herself for his release. He vigorously rubbed along his shaft, as his head fell back. The first shot squirted across her cheek before she closed her mouth around his tip. He longingly moaned, the longer she continued sucking. "Fuck, baby..." He wobbled, using the wall for support.

He lifted her chin, as she ran her tongue around the head of his dick. He chuckled at the mess he'd made; and frankly, how sexy she looked covered in it. Pulling her onto her feet, he gently wiped away the semen from her cheek and she slowly licked it off of his finger seductively. He giddily laughed, pulling her back into his arms.