01 | sehun

He should have expect it. Especially the second he was about to step into the bus.

The bus was full of students, mostly of his school.

Alisson and Wendy... The duo.

They were all there. His friends. Lukas and Daniel...

As well as James, Jongin and Kyle.

" It's Miranda! " somebody shouted just right next to him. It was Derek.

Sehun was sure he was arguing with some other guy about who was the prettiest girl in the school.

" No! " Jackson, who was at the back of the bus, shouted back " Alisson... "

Sehun just shook his head, pressing his new headphones deeper into his ears.

He wished he had his driver's license.

His mother had promised him his stepdad's old Honda civic. Yet, again, he failed the test and had to wait three more weeks before doing it a second time.

" Sehun... " He wasn't sure if he heard it right but still takes off his headphones.

It was Lukas, who had passed an arm over Sehun's shoulders, even though he was way shorter than him. " Have you seen the new girl? They say she's a bomb, like literally! "

Sehun wasn't even listening to what the other boy was saying.

" Hey look! It's her. " He turned his face to the side and his eyes fall on an unfamiliar figure.

Her hair were black, like black-black, and a total mess.

Maybe it was because of the wind...

Her tiny face, which was contrasting with her hair, looked pale... Too pale. But then again, there were two pink spots right under her eyes. Like she had put on blush.

Maybe she sucked with makeup...

Her eyes, almond shaped, seemed a bit too closed to each other, and looking down at the ground- As if she was scared to make eye contact with other people.

Maybe he was seeing wrong...

She could barely strand straight or breath without looking weird.

Maybe she was breathless from running...

He just shrugged it off, and put on his headphones again.

At that moment, he wished he had his driver's lisence.

♥︎

A/N: I'll try to update at least once a week, but I might fail because finals are in like 2 weeks from now. Cries. Berbye~