20 | joohyun

Joohyun wasn't the kind to easily get attached to someone, especially with the life she had. But with Sehun, everything seemed so different.

She didn't want to leave him, or let him leave her... But at the same time, she didn't want him to get hurt because of Joon.

"Sehun, Joohyun... We have talked about what just happened and we thought of a solution." His mother started, keeping her head down, like she wasn't sure if she had to tell the lovers the news. "You see, a good friend of mine helps teenage girls like you. And we thought it would be a good idea to send you to her." She looked at Joohyun with soft eyes.

Obviously, the girl knew they were pitying her. "Where does she live?" The answer doesn't shock her as much as she expected. Vancouver. It was on the other side of the planet, literally.

Sehun, him, sure reacted negatively. He hit the table, objecting his parents' suggestion. "You are not sending her away. I won't let you." He said, anger filing him. "Sehun, it's fine. I will go." Joohyun whispered.

He whipped his head to the side, a shock expression accross his face. "No." He tried to opposite, but he softened when he saw the girl's face. "Then I will go with you."

The Oh's reacted. "Listen, I know you like her very much. But if you really do, you'd let her go... Just in the meanwhile we find a way she could live happily." The lady said. "Come here. Please, excuse us." The family walked into a room.

At the same moment, Joohyun questionned herself. Will she really go? Will she leave Sehun, her only source of happiness, for a life without him? She liked Sehun, more than she wished.

"I'm sorry, Sehun." She whispered, silently leaving the Oh's house.

She ignored the screams behind her and ran.

"I'm sorry."

A/N: Was it bad? Hope not.... Anyways, bad news- I'm sorry to announce you that S.O.I.L will soon come to an end.