03 | sehun

It was a disaster. Students were running around, screaming and laughing out loud as they out of the bus.

It was always the same.

Sometimes, some would bump into each other and would start a fight. Right in the middle of the street or the school yard.

But for some reason, the students weren't as noisy as the usual.

Maybe it was because of the new girl.

Every pairs of eyes around were set on her.

" Hey, Sehun. " A familiar voice called him and he looked behind him. It was the one and only Alisson.

Alisson was pretty. Beautiful. Just like a model, a princess.

Alisson and Sehun weren't close. Not at all...

Indeed, he hates her.

Except for that one time.

Sehun wasn't the type of guy who would drink alcohol until he passed out. But that day wasn't the best. He drank, drank and drank.

Being drunk like he never had been, he didn't think about what he was doing. He grabbed the first girl he saw, which ended up being Alisson, and kissed her... Or more like french kissed her. With the tongue and everything. Sehun shivered at the thought.

" Sehun, are you even listening to me? " The same voice spoke, making him glare at the girl.

He pushed his headphones deeper into his ears and walked away.

He ignored Sooyeong, who was following him, and her pleads.

Alisson and Sehun weren't close. Not at all...

Indeed, he hates her.