08 | joohyun

When she got home, Joon was in the living room, a plate full of junks on his thighs and a spoon between his lips. His eyes land on Joohyun's small figure.

" Joohyun, give me a beer. " He orders her, spiting some food. Joohyun gives him a disgusted look.

The girl does as she told to, and changes into a pyjama: a loose pink crop top and grey sweat pants. She puts her long hair into a bun and look for something to eat.

The only things she finds edible was a pair of breads, mayo and few slices of ham.

When she turned around, her sandwich in hands, Joon pats the empty space next to him and tells her to sit down.

She takes a bite and sit down. '' You know, we didn't have a so great start... So I was hoping we could have a new start. " The girl gave him a glare when he put his hand on her knee.

Slowly, his hand moved higher to her thighs. " You know what I mean right? " He leaned closer, and she found herself under him.

" S-s-stop. " Her voice cracked, which made the man laugh. Her view of his mouth made her want to gag... His teeth weren't as white and as straight as the old guardian she had before, and it stunk.

His face was a few centimeters away from hers, and she felt the tears burn her eyes. " Aw, come on babe, don't cry... I'm not going to hurt you. " His lips touch her skin as his hands were tightly holding her hips.

Trying to push him away, he only held her tighter and put more weight on her.

Feeling fear and adrenaline rushing through her veins, she pushes him again and runs to the front door, catching her shoes on the way. She rushes down the stairs, almost tripping as she tries to put on her shoes.

The few people around look at her as she runs away, and their eyes find their way on the mad man. " Hey, you brat! Come back, I am not done with you! "

Suddenly, not looking where she was heading to, Joohyun bumps into someone, who caught her before she could fall on the ground.

" Joohyun? "

Her eyes widened when she saw Sehun in front of her.

" Sehun? "

♥︎

A/N: Wow. Story is becoming a mess! I am sorry... I'll try to fix it. Now that summer is here. I'll post more often...