10 | joohyun

She couldn't stop staring at the warm hand wrapped around her small one. For some reason, she didn't want him to let her hand go. It was recomforting.

" Sehun... "

When he looked at her, the girl saw how close he was and wanted to run away, but she didn't.

Only a small " Thank you. " came out of her mouth.

She tried to smile, but her lips were itching... Because of Joon, she haven't been out a lot except for going to the market or school so let's say she wasn't so sociable. She wasn't unfriendly or anything, but she'd rather stay alone and invisible.

She saw how he was strangely looking at her and wanted to ask him if he was fine, but she felt a pair of lips on her own.

Her eyes only widened.

It was her first kiss.

She didn't move an inch, not knowing how to react. Even though her heart was beating fast and loud, and felt like her head was about to explode, she didn't dare to move away.

When he leaned back, they silently stared at each other.

Her cheeks were burning as her stomach as her mind and heart were going crazy.

" I-I'm s-sorry. How stupid of me. I wasn't thinking about what I was doing. Aish! "

A nervous chuckle escaped her lips as she saw the boy panick over the unexpected kiss. Once his eyes fell on her, she stopped.

Her smile faded away when he pointed his finger at her.

" You should smile more... You look pretty. " The girl felt fingers poke her cheeks and lift the corners of her mouth. Her cheeks were slowly burning up as she was trying not to bite his fingers.

But for the first time in a long time, she felt happy. All the bad thoughts were pushed away as her attention was fully on something that wasn't her pitiful life.

Again, unexpectantly, Sehun kisses her.

It was her second kiss.

♥︎

A/N: Sorry, I am late on the update, but what is this?!?! I don't even know myself.