17 | sehun

Sehun wasn't good with words, so he'd rather listen to his friends' problems than talk about his. It was even a surprise when he found himself having a long conversation with Jongin about his feelings for this girl he had his eyes on since the day they first met. Joohyun. Just hearing her name made him all fluttered.

Then again, at this instant moment, he had her in his arms... And he just confessed to her. Which was the last thing he wanted to happen, especially at a moment like this- Where she was crying her eyes out. But for some reason, the boy thought it was a good moment to do so.

Sehun saw her puffy cheeks slightly turning pink. He didn't know if it was because of the tears or because she was embarrassed, but he found it quite adorable. "Thank you... For everything. I know you haven't done much, but still. Thank you." She murmured, hugging his chest.

And at that exact moment, the door opened. "Seh- Joohyun?" A surprised and confused Jongin asked, followed by his - Sehun's - friends who had the tan boy blocking their view. "Jongin?" She asked, surprised herself.

"What are you doing here?" Sehun had stood up, hiding Joohun behind his back. "We should be the ones to ask." Daniel said, snapping his fingers in front of him, earning strange looks from Luke who was standing next to him. What the heck?!

"I think I should leave..." Joohyun tried to stand up, but the boy immediatly pulled her hand. "No, you're staying. I don't care if those idiots are here, but you're definitively not going back to that man ever again."

"What man? Wait- Are you being abused?" The other two boys shouted at the same time and Joohyun looked down. The tears in her eyes were blurring her sight again.

Sehun hugged her, patting her back. "What the fuck is wrong with you guys? You don't just ask like that." He hissed to his friends.

♥︎

About half an hour later, the girl had fallen asleep on Sehun's lap- Her eyes red and puffy from all the tears.

The four teenagers were sitting on Sehun's king sized bed. Sehun and Joohyun near the head, Jongin and Daniel at the edge.

"So, tell us what happened." Daniel said not too loudly, not wanting to wake the girl up.

The next thing that came out of his friend's mouth doesn't surprise him much. He even silently screamed Yes! A smirk even formed on Jongin's lips.

"I confessed to her..."

♥︎

A/N: Really shitty chapter, I'm sorry!