30 | joohyun

At first, she thought about bringing her letter to the Oh's herself, but then again, the thought of seeing Sehun again broke her heart even more.

She tried to imagine him, but it exhausted her. If was like her energy was sucken up by something or someone.

"Joohyun, I may not have the rights to tell you this but, can't you like stay?" Jenna said, holding onto her left hand.

Her hand was soft against Joohyun's. And it gave her butterflies in her stomach. The girl even stopped breathing for a second.

"Listen, I have to tell you something" The girl said seriously, making the other freeze. "I'm dying." Jenna's eyes widened, not sure if she heard right.

"What do you mean?"

The sick girl repeated herself.

Suddenly, Joohyun felt an unusual pain in her chest, making her wince. It was like someone hit her constantly at the same place. She gripped her chest, trying to take a breath, which she failed and fell on her knees.

"Joohyun? Oh my God!" Jenna started to panick, not knowing what to do. "Oh my God!" The girl kept repeating herself.

Slowly, pain started to fade away, until she couldn't feel anything. She took one last breath as darkness was taking over her.

"Joohyun? Stay with me, alright?" Joohyun could only hear muffled screams, and she gripped harder onto her chest.

"Please, don't do this to me." Jenna let out a sob. "Please, don't do this to me too." A tear fell on her cheek.

The dark headed pulled her hand to touch the other girl's cheek, but never did. In a whisper, she says "Letters... Picture... Room."

And then, everything went black.

•••

A/N: I'm sorry for this bad chapter! OMG! Especially after a long time... But anyways, there is around three chapters left before the end (excluding the epilogue) of S.O.I.L.

Hope I will post the last chapters soon... I've got to go now, buebye.