28 | sehun

Obviously, he wasn't okay. And Jongin knew that. "No. I feel like I'm dying..." He pointed his heart. "It hurts so much here." His heavy head leaned forward as the boy tried to held in his tears.

His friend didn't know what to do nor say. He just stood there, patting the boy's back.

Few minutes later, the two find each other laying on the floor of Sehun's room, staring at the stars stickers they had put on the ceiling much younger.

"Jongin..." Sehun whispered, getting a hum from his friend. "I miss her." His voice was low and rough, like something was stuck in his throat. "I'm sure she does too."

Seconds turned into minutes, and minutes into hours, and the boy slowly fell asleep, Joohyun's delicate face in his mind.

•••

"Mr. Oh, I'm sorry to disturb you at such moment, but can you give this to Sehun? It's from Joohyun." A muffled voice woke the teenager up. He looked to his left, and found his best friend loudly sleeping. He scoffed at how the tan boy was snoring so loudly, with his mouth hung open.

Then, Sehun heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs, then to his door. Silently, he rushed torward it, widely opening it, and scaring his father at the same time. "Hey, kiddo. Jenna? Her name's Jenna, right? A tall girl with chubby cheeks and orange tinted lips..." Sehun blankly stared at his father. "I'll take that for a yes. Anyways, she said this was from Joohyun." The man said, giving his son a beige envelope.

"Thank you, dad." With a pat on the boy's shoulder, he left.

•••

Dear Sehun, I don't know when Jenna will send you this letter, but I might already be gone far away. I don't want to leave myself, but I guess I don't have a choice...

I'm sorry I haven't told you anything. Honestly, I've been planning this a long time ago, when I first knew I wasn't going to live long.

Did you notice so much time passed since the first day we saw each other? I did. It may not seems like it, but it's been exactly 104 days.

I'm thankful for everything you did for me... For letting me know what friendship was (I secretly watched your friends and you, and it's cute how you act all cool, but are actually a softie!)... For letting me know you don't always have to keep your pain to yourself... And for letting me love you.

Thank you.

Please, do not come looking for me. You might end up disappointed. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but please don't.

I hope you live for a long time, have a great life with all the good things in life: Love, happiness, luck, etc.

Don't forget me...

With much Love, Joohyun.

•••

Once again, Sehun burst in tears.

•••

A/N: I'm sorry for this sad and boring chapter, I have been busy lately, so couldn't update. I hope I didn't make you cry or feel disappointed.... ;; {For the one who didn't understand the letter, Joohyun has been ill (with no particular illness) since the beginning but I never mentionned it nor the fact that everything happened in a matter of 3 months...} Anyways, got to go... Bye~