11 | sehun

Surprisingly, Joohyun didn't back up when he kissed her again. Somewhere in the back of his head, a little voice was telling him it was too early- And another one was telling him it wouldn't hurt to try.

He leaned back and looked at the girl. He thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world. Even if her hair were a mess, even if her right eye was a little bit smaller than the other, and even if she had a tiny scar near her ear (which he found out about its existence when she was sleeping in class).

For the next few minutes, they didn't say a word. But it wasn't so awkward.

Suddenly, the girl stood up, which surpised him. " Sorry. Can y-you act lik-ke nothing h-happened? I have to go-o. " She stuttered as she backed away.

Just like that, she ran away, leaving Sehun alone in the park. Then, something by the corner of his eyes caught his attention. It was a silver bracelet. Thin. Plain. Simple. Yet very elegant.

" Oh? She must have dropped this. " He looked up, but the girl was nowhere to be seen. A sigh escaped his lips as he leaned against the bench.

Then, his cellphone rang. " Hello? " A familiar voice spoke at the other side of the line. It was his best friend. " Sehun, you've got to come here! I heard there was a dance battle tonight under the bridge. "

Dancing wasn't really Sehun's thing, but he didn't hate it either. He would dance only when he is frustrated or stressed. Many people have told him he was a great dancer, but he didn't take it so seriously and would only shrugged it off.

He heard his friend's pleads and only sighed loudly, admitting defeat. Maybe it'll help me not think about her... " Where are you? I'm coming. " Sehun looked around, trying to guess where he was. " I am at Lukas' house. You know where it is, right? " Sehun nodded even if he knew the other boy couldn't see him, then hung up

-

The music was so loud he could barely hear it. His eyes were set on the center of the place, where two figures were dancing. They were from his school obviously. Even behind their face masks, he could recognize them...

Alisson and Wendy. Their medium length brown hair were swinging from left to right as they were moving their arms and legs with their shoes squeaking against the ground.

His eyes suddenly fell on another girl. She looked quite familiar. Joohyun? He passed by few people and tried to get closer.

When he was about to reach her, he heard his name through the speakers.

" ... and Oh Sehun are here to perform tonight. Let's all welcome the boys on stage! "

Sehun looked in another direction and his his eyes met hers.

Not Joohyun's...

Alisson's.

♥︎

A/N: Ba-na-na-na~ Plot twist.