05 | sehun

When she entered his math class, the loud voices and laughs just toned down.

It was like time had stopped.

Every eyes were on her.

The awkward silence went off when the teacher walked through the door.

A smile formed on his lips when his eyes fell on her.

" Ah, you are the new student, right? I am your math teacher, Mr. Lim. Now, introduce yourself."

She looked like a doll.

There, in front of the class.

Her figure, tiny, compared to the other girls in the room.

Her black hair, looking more decent than it used to be earlier, in the bus.

Her pale face, glowing under the sun rays.

And her eyes... Like two holes right in the middle of her face.

Sehun thought she was pretty.

" My name is Bae Joohyun... " The girl bowed, holding her hair from covering her face.

When she walked between the desks, to the back, towards him, for some reason, he felt nervous.

He couldn't take his eyes away from her.

" Can I sit here? " He could barely hear her voice. And he was sitting there, facing her!

It was like she was whispering. Like she was scared to be too loud.

He just nod.

She said something he didn't catch and brought his attenion back to the front, where the old man was talking...

He wasn't really paying attention.

From the corner of his eyes, he looked at the girl sitting next to him.

She had her head titled to the side on a red book's cover. Her eyes were closed and her lips slightly apart...

She was sleeping.

He could smell her from his seat.

She smelled sweet... Like vanilla.

Sehun's eyes widened a bit when he saw her move, squinting her eyes together from the light.

He picked up a random book of his and put it in front of her in a way it'd stand up.

He leaned back on his chair, trying to listen to what Mr. Lim was saying.

But, he wasn't really paying attention.

He couldn't take his eyes away from her.