12 | joohyun

When she heard his name, the waitress flinched, almost dropping the drinks in her hands. It was the first she felt this way. Her heart never have beat this way before. Especially not when it comes to a boy...

A boy like Oh Sehun.

She gently put the drinks on the table and looked in direction of the stage. Without knowing it, she was walking toward it. The four dancers were moving from side to side, moving their arms and legs along with the rhythm.

Dancing wasn't her thing. She never really danced actually. She never really had the chances because all her childhood, she kept moving houses to houses around the country... But she liked to watch people dance, especially with passion.

" Applause for the best dancers in town, Magma! Thanks to Daniel, Kyle, Jongin and Sehun! " The Dj said and claps were heard from every corners of the place. The girl clapped along with the people around her, but stopped when her eyes met familiar ones.

" Joohyun, five Cokes for table 7! " Joey spoke in the walkie-talkie. The dark haired girl turned around and yelled a response to the bartender.

It's been a few days since she worked at Bloody Red Ground, and she was already known for her looks and manners. She never got mad at drunk customers who had tried to touch her. She was always polite to them and would indirectly reject their offers such as: "Come home with me..." or "Have a drink with us..."

She didn't really want to work there... It was loud and always full. It smelled like drugs and alcohol all day long, even though it's forbidden, the customers still smoke and bring alcohol... But they have their own tables, away from the younger adults.

At first, she'd cough and blow the smoke away, but she got used to it. But also because of Joon.

She had no choice. Joon worked but could barely pay the rent and food for three days, so Joohyun looked for a job. It wasn't the best - especially for a girl like her - but it still pays off pretty well.

She grabbed five cans of Coke and walk to the table at the other side of the club. "Cokes for table 7." She put the cans on the table and gasped as she looked up. "Aren't you the girl from school? Joohyun, right?" Her eyes widened as one of group asked.

"Sorry, I think you got the wrong person." She said a bit too quickly and ran away from them.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed her wrist, making her turn around.

It was him...

The boy she really didn't want to see at that moment, at that place...

The boy she asked to act as if nothing happened earlier that day...

The boy she had let kiss her twice...

The boy that makes her heart flutter...

The boy she was slowly starting to fall in love with...

Oh Sehun.

♥︎

A/N: This is such an ugly chapter, I'm so sorry readers... So yeah. Joohyun is working in a club (let's say it's a place where teenagers can go dance and have fun. I don't know how to call it). Sehun is a dancer in the group Magma (sick name, right?) along with his so-called friends.

Should I change the way I write? I feel like it's weird... Should I change the story's title? I feel like it doesn't fit. Should I start writing point of views?

Comment what you think of S.O.I.L so far and what you think will happen later in the story.

Buebye, muah~