09 | sehun

All he could think about was her. Joohyun. For some reasons, she was stuck into his mind but it didn't really bother him. The boy found it actually pretty relaxing...

-

Walking around the neighborhood, a dog caught his eyes. It was digging into a garbage can, maybe looking for food, in a quite dark and silent alley.

He walked closer to it and bent down. The dog barked happily and licked Sehun's hand. " Hey, cutie. What are you doing alone? " Again, the little animal barked. " Come, maybe we'll find your owner. "

As they were about to turn around the corner, a person bumped into Sehun.

Before she (because it was obviously a girl) could fall back, the boy caught her. His eyes widened when he recognized her face. " Joohyun? "

His eyes met hers. They were red and puffy, like she had cried a river. " Sehun? "

He felt a pang in his heart when he heard her say his name. He never thought he'd hear her call him, or even remember his name. They have exchanged few words, but that was it. Even when their English' teacher gave them an assignment, she didn't called or wrote his on it. She silently asked him to do it himself. Sehun didn't know if it was because she was shy or not.

Panicked, he grabbed her shoulders and looked down at her face. " What is wrong? Are you hurt? " Somehow, it only made the girl cry even more. " Hey~ Tell me what is wrong? "

Then, out of nowhere, a man appeared, red in anger. " Bae Joohyun, you- Hey! Come back here... You'll regret it. "

-

They were running, hand in hand, to who knows where... When they stopped, Sehun sat down on the nearest bench to catch his breath, still not letting go of her hand... He didn't want to let it go.

" Sehun... " She said between two breaths, which caught his attention. " Thank you. " For the first time since she arrived in town, Sehun saw her smile. Even though the corner of her lips barely moved, the boy knew she was trying to smile. And again, his heart started fluttering.

Without giving it a second thought, he leaned closer to her and closed the space between their faces.

It was his second kiss...

♥︎

A/N: Excuse me for this messy chapter...