15 | jongin

A/N: Special chapter (and a test) and new character's perspective!

Comment what you think about it...

♥︎

Now that I was quietly checking her out (not in a perverted way, of course), I saw why Sehun had his eyes set on her. She was quite pretty to be honest. And she looked innocent... Maybe a little bit too much, I thought. She had long black hair, white skin, big round eyes, tiny nose and mouth. She looked exactly like an Asian version of Barbie. Plus, she was kind and thoughtful. It quite surprised me that Sehun likes her, because I didn't know he was into those kind of girls...

"I'm not mad at Sehun to be honest... It's just that he saw me at the worst moment he could, and I'm scared of what Joon might do to me when I go back home. I'm scared because Joon saw me with a guy. I'm scared he might hurt me again... or even him. I'm so screwed."

And hearing her talk about that Joon guy made me thought about one thing: How alike she and Sehun were. On the outside, they looked like normal teenagers, but deep inside, they were broken. Their realities are like nightmares they can't escape. Nightmares were there are no exits.

Except for one... Love.

Even if I knew she hadn't noticed, whenever she mentioned Sehun, her eyes would glow, as if sparkles lighten in them. I smiled. Yes, Sehun had effects on girls, especially his fans, but it was like Joohyun was totally different. His fans just admired him because of his looks and character (the cold guy), but she liked him for another reason.

"Let's make a deal... I won't tell anyone if you apologize to Sehun and try to become his friend." I said, earning a weird look from her. I don't know why I said that, but it she came out of my mouth. I saw her hesitated moment before nodding. "Deal." I nodded, and looked at my watch.

"When does your shift ends? It's pretty late, and we have school tomorrow. It's one thirty." Joohyun's eyes widened..."I have to go." She said, taking off the black apron she had around her waist. "Alright. See you at school then, friend." I said, smiling at her.

She smiled. "Later, friend." She, then, ran off in the opposite direction.

"Jongin? What are you doing out here?" A voice asked behind me. It was Sehun. I could recognize his voice anywhere. I mean, I've known him since we were still in diapers! I looked at him. "I needed fresh air. What about you... Looking for me?"

He nodded and sighed. "I messed up." Sehun looked down. "She will never forgive me..." I asked him what he was talking about, even if I perfectly knew it. His gaze met mine, and I raised a brow. He looked like he was about to break down anytime soon.

"Jongin, I think I like Joohyun..."

♥︎

A/N: This chapter was really bad, I'm sorry.