24 | jenna

Joohyun walked right behind me, as if she was scared to see someone. I was kind of worried since I saw her run away from Sehun in tears. And when I bumped into her, she said she ran away from home.

Was she abused? Now that I think about it... She never wore revealing clothes. Only sweaters and jeans. Even during gym classes, she'd wear a long sleeved shirt and jogging pants.

It didn't take us long to get to my own apartment. "I'm sorry for the mess... I haven't found the time to clean." She just shook her head, mumbling it was not a problem.

I unlocked the door open, then waited for Joohyun to go in. She seemed a bit hesitant, but still went in.

"Do you have clothes? I can lend you some if you want..." She looked at me with her soft eyes, mumbling a please. I went to my room to look for some clothes for her. I bite onto my lower lip as I only find a oversized shirt of her size.

"Joohyun, I only have a shirt of your size..." I showed it to her. It was quite a simple shirt. It was tinted of a light coral pink and had a little butterfly printed near the left shoulder. And I didn't actually get the reaction I expected to have. She just smiled, saying it was alright.

"I know it might sound weird, but can I sleep with you?" My eyes widened a bit at her request. Out of words, I just nodded.

She took the shirt from my hands and asked where the bathroom was. "The door is broken, so it can't be closed." She shrugged. Suddenly, she pulled her shirt over her head and changed... Like right in front of me! I felt blood rushing through my veins up to my cheeks.

She pulled down her jeans, revealing her smooth looking legs. I gulped, a lot of images going through my mind.

Calm down, Jenna. Breathe.

The next few seconds happened so fast I didn't noticed her standing in front of me, looking at me with curious eyes.  She looks really pretty up close. For a few seconds, I had the urge to grab her face and kiss her, but just showed a blank face.

"Are you done yet?" I asked, earning a small nod from her. I gestured her the way to my room, telling her to wait while I take care of my personal care.

I rushed to the bathroom, and splashed my face with cold water. As I looked up, I saw my own reflection... A frown appears between my brows. "What are you doing~?" I couldn't help but groan at the fact that the girl I've been having a tiny crush on is actually in my apartment... And probably in my bed.

I quickly brush my teeth, my hair and changed into a pair of black shorts and a spaghetti-straped tank top.

I slightly slap my cheeks and take a deep breath, as I looked at the girl in the mirror.

"Calm down, Jenna. It's just Joohyun."

That was the thing...

It was Joohyun.